• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tournament Director Thank You

bailey0715

I am sponsoring a tournament. We have the player pacs done, but would like to do something nice for the tournament directors. Jackets, shirts, hats, and discs are nice, but how about some other ideas?

Thanks!

Personally, I don't think I've ever been as grateful for anything as for help winding up and cleaning up at the end of an event, when everyone else has gone home and I'm worn to a pulp. Those folks who help sweep up, carry stuff to the car, retrieve coolers and temp signs from the course, whatever---are much better than any gift.

That said, we awarded one longtime TD a Disccatcher Sport practice basket one year. We interrupted the awards ceremony to do so.

How 'bout some gold bracelets?

Attachments

• kip gold bracelet.jpg
    kip gold bracelet.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
I received an engraved flask as an appreciation gift once, no booze in it though :|

Personally, I don't think I've ever been as grateful for anything as for help winding up and cleaning up at the end of an event, when everyone else has gone home and I'm worn to a pulp. Those folks who help sweep up, carry stuff to the car, retrieve coolers and temp signs from the course, whatever---are much better than any gift.

That said, we awarded one longtime TD a Disccatcher Sport practice basket one year. We interrupted the awards ceremony to do so.

THIS^^^

Help cleaning up after the event, or a donation to the course in his/her name. Classy

Frogg Togg Chilly towel. They are like $12. Super absorbent towel that you wet and wear around your neck or head. Keeps cool for hours.

AWESOME on hot days.

Or someone can put the scores into the TD report for me so I don't have to do it when I get home :D

Give them a gentle kiss on the forehead. Guarenteed success

After being sniped at for everything from the two minute warning taking three minutes to complaints about a player's jump putt during a ring of fire, surely a gift certificate to snuggle buddies would be appreciated.

^^^ This is so true. The feeling of being in the middle of the awards ceremony and seeing a few friends out collecting tee signs etc is simply PRICELESS.

Latest posts