• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tragedy in Washington Illinois

Imma probably send him my DC weekender bag too. It was going to be my glow bag, but I just take the glowies out and put them in my regular bag when I go :|

Shoutout to my hometown of 5 years in middle and high school. Still have friends in the area, some of which were unfortunately affected by the storms. Best wishes Shimmer.

ill see what i have at home that he throws.. should have a-ss, teebirds, buzz,.. ugggh this is awful and job well done guys :thmbup: :thmbup:

He did, again this is just trying to lighten the mood for him, and insurance won't cover everything.. Just trying to help outa fellow discer and good person

I have a super rare oop ESP Nuke OS Im willing to part with.

Now that is just adding insult to injury :p

( unless he is one of the very few people who can actually throw a nuke OS, and this was genuinly a nice offer, then I withdraw my snide remark )

Not meant to be a dumb question, but is the post office able to deliver any of that to him? That complex is trashed where would it go? Just to the local po hub?

I believe that I have two Nukes that I bought when I first started playing. They have hardly ever been thrown, although the do have ink on them. He is more than welcome to them if he would like them. Just PM me his address.

My prayers go out to everyone affected by this terrible tragedy. Glad to hear he survived without injury. I'm in for sure, let me know where to send a couple discs.

the guy said he throws nuke OS, so I have one and never throw it, not even in my bag. I can throw it, but I prefer the Force.

I also have several other Nukes.

We did find out shimmer was able to recover some of his discs that were in his car which was really damaged but like I said was able to get some out. He lost all of his valuables and back ups that were in his apartment. So far we have gotten a lot of donations and we appreciate it. If you still want to donate I can pm you where to send them. Also any cash donations PayPal is much appreciated as well.

Latest posts