• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Trilogy disc less stable than harp, but still a decent fade.

G-Vaughn0906

I'm trying to figure out a putter from the trilogy line that is less stable than the Harp, but still has a little bit of fade. I've been looking at the Crown, Shield, Gauntlet, , Judge, and Emac Judge. Would any of the discs mentioned work? I'm not the biggest fan of giant beads and I know that the Judge has a decent sized bead, but if that's my only option I guess I'll just have to deal with it lol. If there's any better discs within the trilogy line, help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I believe that is what the Shield is. It's P2-ish. Good HSS and some LS finish. Judge is more point and shoot, maybe a tiny fade. Crown is slightly more OS than the Judge.

Shield would work, I'd stay away from the Judge that bead is pretty massive IMO.

Throwing putter or putting? Sinus comes to mind. Dagger. Slammer. If it's throwing, a BT Soft Harp might be the ticket.
Throwing. Ahhh dang! I have a VIP and a BT Soft Harp, but still just a little stable. Thanks for your help.

It's not the answer you want because it isn't trilogy but the answer is an Envy.

You're welcome.

Medium Harp plus a few months hitting trees should do the trick.

Envies are excellent. I'd recommend a Sinus if you can find one. Beat up a dx Gator, pro Rhyno, etc. There's literally a bazillion options tbh.

I'd check out some Envie's online. Lots of choices there. They're really great discs that suit what you're asking for.

Shield is probably your best bet if you want to stay with Trilogy. It should have a little fade when new but won't be as dumpy as a harp

Throwing. Ahhh dang! I have a VIP and a BT Soft Harp, but still just a little stable. Thanks for your help.

The soft harp is usually pretty overstable as well. A hard or origio will beat in fast though. I've got two Origio Harps that goes dead straight, they're amazing.

Latest posts