• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trinkets and stuff hanging from your bag?

DustinRobirtis

Bogey Member
i want my bad to not only be very useful and packed properly but i want it to look as badass as possible, any suggestions on stuff to hang from it or attach to it? i have a blue voodoo karma.

I hang a towel for my favorite band. A good luck keychain from my dad. A little voodoo keychain guy. Really anything that makes it yours!

I think bag patches look cool & help express yourself by what patch/es you choose to put on your bag. Also zipper pulls can add some spice to bags also, I like the pulls made out of paracord personally.

I have a Neon orange Marshall St reusable Scorecard and a spinny Discraft Ace Race key chain.

I'm soon to stitch an MVP patch to my bag, just been too lazy.

I've had pins on my bag ("Save Ferris" and others), but they tend to get pulled off in the woods. I guess if I just stayed completely in the fairway...:doh:

Bag tags are always cool, and patches, of course. Then, there are guys who make nice zipper pulls. I need a newer picture than this one, but here's how my current bag started out.

Played with a guy recently who had probably 20-30 things hanging off his bag.
...he was NOT able to walk quietly, but did a great job of keeping it still when others were throwing.

I used to have a large button with a pic of a marmot eating a flower. It was cute. :)

Kept getting snagged on things (I'm in the rough a lot) so I took it off. :eek: :D

I used to have a large button with a pic of a marmot eating a flower. It was cute. :)

Kept getting snagged on things (I'm in the rough a lot) so I took it off. :eek: :D

no more enjoy flip city?

I have a bender key chain attached to my grip bag, and a "Grevier" sleeping lionheart necklace token attached to a zipper pull.

Latest posts