• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Triple Team Tourney 2012

Sadjo

* Ace Member *
The Triple Team Tourney is Saturday April 28th at Chattooga Belle Farm in Long Creek, SC.

This is a three player team tournament. Divisions are Pro $150 per team; Advanced $75 per team; Int $75 per team and Class A $75 per team.

This is a non sanctioned event. Food and drinks (including beer & wine) will be available for sale before, during and after both rounds. Pro teams play for cash and AM teams for vouchers toward merchandise.

Details can be found at SCdoubles.com and check the side column for registration form. Online registration opens March 1st at DiscGolfU.com.

Format Round 1 - Two players throw from the first tee. Whose ever throw you use doesn't throw from that lie. If you make the putt, you don't throw the next tee shot. Each player will throw a minimum from every-other lie.

Format Round 2 - Each player will throw from six of the 18 holes. The other two players will plays best shot from that point forward. Teams will determine which of the 6 holes each player throws from.

i got excited until i realized it's the same weekend as the CAC...darn!

i got excited until i realized it's the same weekend as the CAC...darn!

Yeah...i know there are some that are upset about that. It was the only weekend that was going to work. I tend to get more players from the ATL than from the Queen City so I was also taking that into consideration.

I heard about another format that's been popular in team comps like this. So you never know what kind of fun could be in store.

Have you finalized the format yet? We're thinking about going out sometime in the near future.

The morning format has been set...same as last year. The afternoon format will require each team member to drive six holes each. How that will be determined could change slightly but know that each member will have drive six holes and they will have a roll in determing what holes.

Played the course this weekend. The only change from last year will be the new 18. The distance will be the same...the hole is just being moved further away from the orchard toward the road.

I like the format *considers stealing it*

So do you have 6 players per card to keep things legit, score-wise?

Team High Fly is ready to rock the rec division!
We will have to substitute Bennett's twin bro Grey for Bennett, however, as he will be dominating with a team of advanced players.

Ian...you need to get on the ball and get your team together. You should play with Brad and Chad.

Chad stopped playing :( .. might could talk brad into it but he works weekend afternoons and always backs out last minute on me for tourny play it seems like .. sucks all my normal disc golf buddies seems to have stopped playing or already have teams :( .. ill be there either way but hope its as a player

Latest posts