• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ugliest Disc you still bag

I have three discs I tried my hand at spin dying/marketing that didn't turn out so well. I throw them all the time. Hypnotizer discs and mostly my go to besides my TL

Its not always in my bag, but my roller/understable utility P-PD is pretty trashed. I also have a FAF patent number S-PD I got out of a used bin that is trashed, but still the most overstable PD I have owned. It doesn't get bagged though. The XXX and Stiletto and a reg 3rd run CPD cover anything I would want that beast for anyway.

I found an old, decaying MRX in a dried out pond (probably was sitting at the bottom of that pond for ages). I gave it to a buddy of mine who throws MRXs and he immediately threw it in his bag. He still has it.

Not sure what the original color was, but now it's the color of dirt. It's peeling like an old wooden post with 10 layers of paint on it. Still flies great though.

fAyeGuH.png

hmm nothing too crazy that is actually in my bag.. i have some old trashed dx teebirds laying around but for whats in my bag would be my Zone or Firechicken.. zone has been in my bag for 5 years or so and gets thrown almost every hole.. the firechicken has been in my bag for at least 4 years and it was already beat when i got it so i imagine its been in the air for at least 7 years .. but even then they still dont look that bad just loved

I have an old Ugly, Beat to death Pro D Surge that I still bag on big water courses, or when I know I need a Roller. My 9 year old colored it with different colored sharpies when he was about 6. It is so beat and discolored now, it looks like it was Murdered by a Crayola Crayon box.

I recently found the ugliest disc I have ever seen ( in person ). This thing has the most horrlble dye on it, it is like a train wreck...you see it and keep looking at it when you know you should just look away!

No name, number on it but I will ask around to attempt to find the owner. I may post a picture of it here soon. The thing is I threw it a few times and this disc was impressive ( I even bought one of them ), if I end up with it there will be a covered up, black dyed disc in my bag.

Every disc in my bag is of a solid color and serves a utilitarian purpose. There are no ugly ones, nor pretty ones for that matter.

Well so much for my ugly X Xs, threw in in the pond at Dillon today trying to get across hole 9.

I recently found the ugliest disc I have ever seen ( in person ). This thing has the most horrlble dye on it, it is like a train wreck...you see it and keep looking at it when you know you should just look away!

No name, number on it but I will ask around to attempt to find the owner. I may post a picture of it here soon.

I love ugly dyes, let's see it!

The thing is I threw it a few times and this disc was impressive ( I even bought one of them ), if I end up with it there will be a covered up, black dyed disc in my bag

What disc was it?

Ugly Beauty

Attachments

• 2015-06-24 16.01.48.jpg
    2015-06-24 16.01.48.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 34
What disc was it?

A First Run Icon Rival, it has a nice shoulder that rounds over to a slight puddle top. I threw it twice and I got it out more than 300' almost effortlessly on holes #7 & #8 of my home course. This thing is a 175, I dont even own a driver that heavy! This thing just felt like it blasted out of my hand, it was just crazy.

Last edited:

Latest posts