• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Updated haves, new wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does tester mean on the vibram stuff? I have never tried any vibram and am curious, have thrown a couple.

I am one of the winners of a Vibram contest where I will receive a prototype to test out and report on. I am not on the Vibram team, so my prototypes are usually the ones that go into production anyway. Still, they are pre-production if that gives them any extra value.

They are indeed 5 each. They are inked on the back with my name and an offering of a reward. You may want to find a way to remove that. Also, because they were testers, they definitely were put through their paces. I personally do not like Firms, so that is why I am pricing them to move.

And, I will be up in White Bear Lake Friday morning for a round at Lakewood Hills. I can save you the shipping time and can just carry them with me if you are available.

i have an orange 175 leopard id give an 8/10 on the sleepy...only minor scuffs (i could probably just wipe off) and rims smooth from what i can feel...stamps slightly wiped if that affects anything....will pm pics. if you need

i have an orange 175 leopard id give an 8/10 on the sleepy...only minor scuffs (i could probably just wipe off) and rims smooth from what i can feel...stamps slightly wiped if that affects anything....will pm pics. if you need

I would check out the pictures. The deal is is that I have access to stock discs at a very reasonable price. While it may make it difficult to trade with me, it makes it very easy for me to sell at a low price when I do not want the disc anymore. So, when I am looking for things, it is usually because it is a color or dye that is difficult to dye. I fully understand that unless it is a quantity for quality trade that I am not going to land an older Leopard, Valkyrie, or TeeBird or such.

I already have three Leopards, so I am looking for something that really stands out. Let me know or shoot me a picture if you have one.

Its not gonna be anything "spacial" per say but i do have a metal flake green problem is its 162 brand newnewnew

Status
Not open for further replies.