• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you happen to know if they'll still be shipping the ones that are currently available online?

Unfortunatly no, I think maybe the company is trying to run out all models before making new ones? They should honer the warranty if some models are still up as this means the company is still active. Just might be hard to do since Michigan had the strictest set of rules for production/manufacturing In the USA besides NYC or Massachusetts.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you happen to know if they'll still be shipping the ones that are currently available online?

My guess is that these are drop shipped from a warehouse somewhere. The owner of the company started working for Discraft, and seems to be focusing more on that effort.

My guess is that these are drop shipped from a warehouse somewhere. The owner of the company started working for Discraft, and seems to be focusing more on that effort.

They did and just a minor guess that seeing the small floppy drawstring top mini travel backpack of Upper Parks Design in the Discraft lineup makes me think that The owner of UPD might have wanted the brand being the brand used for Discraft that he would make the brand and Discraft would use its company they use to put the logos on the Grip bags or the company for the backpack and the most durable single strap/quad strap bag.

They do use a distribution center. He explained that bags are shipping without notice or tracking updates. I'm just wondering when it will ship since its going on a month from purchase. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt especially during these times so I am not too worried about it. Ill update either when it comes in or when i have an update.

He has been very prompt with replying to my emails which shows he cares. I assume his hands are tied just like the rest of these companies struggling.

He explained that bags are shipping without notice or tracking updates.

As I mentioned above I did receive my Shift a week or so ago. The odd thing is yesterday I received a tracking notice for it over email. So I think their distribution center leaves a lot to be desired, but maybe it is only during these times. Hope you get yours soon, my guess is it is coming but who knows when.

As I mentioned above I did receive my Shift a week or so ago. The odd thing is yesterday I received a tracking notice for it over email. So I think their distribution center leaves a lot to be desired, but maybe it is only during these times. Hope you get yours soon, my guess is it is coming but who knows when.

When did you order yours? Sorry if I missed it on a previous post.

XuBbWIf.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.

Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.

Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.

Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.

Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.

Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.

So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.

So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.

Oh , I thought on the YouTube they said they were from Michigan, must have been the Reviewer who makes the bags videos for UPD. I will admit this, they are some of the most comfortable bags when I tried on the bag that has the belt on it.

FWIW, I ordered 4/14 via his ebay listing, last I've heard from seller was 5/15 and he hasn't responded to the last few asks. I understand the delays in this unusual time and absolutely want to support small business, but I needed to get something sorted stat as I have upcoming time off and expect to play a bunch of disc golf with my son.

I ordered a Grip bag this morning and got a tracking number for it by the afternoon. YMMV.

FWIW, I ordered 4/14 via his ebay listing, last I've heard from seller was 5/15 and he hasn't responded to the last few asks. I understand the delays in this unusual time and absolutely want to support small business, but I needed to get something sorted stat as I have upcoming time off and expect to play a bunch of disc golf with my son.

I ordered a Grip bag this morning and got a tracking number for it by the afternoon. YMMV.

Report him and hope it is the Current Virus thing.

FWIW, He issued the refund (and it looks like he took the bag off of the ebay listings), so no hard feelings. I liked the design of the bag so I would consider if need ever arose again and there was stock available.

I got an email today with a Refresh Code so I could get a new Pinch. I was told UPD isn't currently using the tickets on the support system so an email is more effective in contacting the company.

I'll keep you all posted on the purchase. It sounds like UPD will start preorders for new Rebels soon so keep an eye out if you're in the market for a new bag.

Latest posts