• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

One of my shoulder straps is coming out where it was stitched to the bag. Only issue I have had with my Shift. I love it otherwise. Does Upper Park fix that or replace the bag or something?

One of my shoulder straps is coming out where it was stitched to the bag. Only issue I have had with my Shift. I love it otherwise. Does Upper Park fix that or replace the bag or something?

Yes they'll fix it or replace it, email their customer service they are great with these things like really great!

Hey upper park, any plans to make a bag more suited to taller players? I like my shift, but at 6'3" I think I'm a bit taller than the bag is meant for. The waist strap is well above my hips, and the chest strap might as well be a choker. Otherwise I'm quite pleased with the design.

Hey upper park, any plans to make a bag more suited to taller players? I like my shift, but at 6'3" I think I'm a bit taller than the bag is meant for. The waist strap is well above my hips, and the chest strap might as well be a choker. Otherwise I'm quite pleased with the design.

Um, yeah man... :doh:

It's called "The Rebel".

The Shift is for guys under 6' :D

Does the Focus have anywhere to hook on a towel? It seems weird to not have something if it doesn't.

Does the Focus have anywhere to hook on a towel? It seems weird to not have something if it doesn't.

Sorry for the slow response to this. There is a bungee on the bottom front that will hold anything from a jacket to a towel. There is also a small webbing loop to hang the bag from at the top. If your towel has a clip, that's an easy place to clip it to!

I am 6'4" and haven't noticed this problem. My upper body is short compared to my lower body though... I am all legs.

THE PINCH. Preorders will be open in a few weeks. Preorder price will be $44.99 (when ordered with the special preorder code) and retail will be $59.99.

Colors:
All black
All black with steel grey zippers and hits
All black with blue zippers and hits

http://imgur.com/a/xsezd

This is like the exact type of bag I need. As a newer player it's hard to commit to a $200 bag and my cheap bag sucks. Can't wait to see a video overview of this. How do we get a code? I definitely want to preorder.

Does anyone know when more Draws are getting in? I was hoping to grab one before a couple trips this year.

Stoked about new pinch but y'all said preorder for 20% off. Now it says I have to preorder both to get the discount. I don't want or need the duffel. Ugh

Just pre-ordered the Pinch!

Pretty stoked at the idea of a work/DG bag. I'm going under the assumption that a binder is able to fit in the main compartment?

Guessing that you also toyed with the idea of a laptop compartment -- I'm fine without.