• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Urban Skins 2010

DiscChainBasket18

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I've finally got the 2010 Urban Skins videos uploaded. This 9 hole skins playoff tourney is unlike any other in the world. Disc Golf is played through the downtown streets & parks of Asheville, North Carolina. Watch as players try to find a line through the buildings, cars & spectators!
The 2011 event is coming up this weekend. I'll be filming in HD in this year!

Sounds nuts! I am all for it, but would be pissed to have my car hit with a disc. THose things can really do some damage. Looking forward to your vid. Thanks.

The players are responsible for all damages!

Sounds nuts! I am all for it, but would be pissed to have my car hit with a disc. THose things can really do some damage. Looking forward to your vid. Thanks.
Before the tourney starts, the players are warned that they are responsible for any & all damages they may cause. They all willingly accepted this before play began.

part of the Asheville NC Richmond Hill Tournament. top pros and top advanced play urban skins.

Believe after first 2 rounds on saturday top advanced players go and after first and only round sunday its taken to the streets downtown so sometime a lil after/around lunch sunday.

Be film 2 big guys viewing the skins one of which should have a large camera :D.

anyone know where the (group meeting stuff) is gonna happen like couple years ago it was at Wild Wings Cafe (loved it there) and last time we went it was a pizza/bar type place real open area cant remember name of the place and then looks like last year was mellow mushroom (didnt go last year).

I'm hoping wild wings cafe /me crosses fingers.

this is inspiring, a friend and i had talked about doing this early morning in downtown oklahoma city, around a bunch of warehouses last week. cant wait to scuff up some plastic!

jack of the wood

anyone know where the (group meeting stuff) is gonna happen like couple years ago it was at Wild Wings Cafe (loved it there) and last time we went it was a pizza/bar type place real open area cant remember name of the place and then looks like last year was mellow mushroom (didnt go last year).

I'm hoping wild wings cafe /me crosses fingers.
Last year we met at Jack-of-the-Wood Pub. Excellent venue I must say! They are posting up tourney info daily on their Facebook page. Friend them on Facebook at WNC Disc Golf Association

Am play on Sat in the Village. Pro Sunday in downtown. Plus 4 raffles tickets will be drawn for a shot at the Cruiser. Hey Matt or Chris are either one of you going to be in Hickory before if so let me know because I need someone to take a check to James. Thanks and Good Luck wish I could make it. Don't erase it this time Yeti

we headin to the course today around 5. wanna meet up before/after that? i'll try and remember to bring that disc ya wanted :p

The little guy in the video has the strangest run-up I have ever seen. Whatever works, though.