• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

US Masters

Good question since they posted the schedule this week and yesterday's scores are still not up. Earlier this year, I had planned on taking my wife to San Francisco for a few days and then drive to Stockton to play the event. So glad I did not sign up now as it does seem very well organized.

Good question since they posted the schedule this week and yesterday's scores are still not up. Earlier this year, I had planned on taking my wife to San Francisco for a few days and then drive to Stockton to play the event. So glad I did not sign up now as it does seem very well organized.

I really wanted to watch this but there is very littl the web page is Stockton's web page.

????

How can the first round's scores be up when the tournament is next weekend?

Way to hate without the real facts! The general schedule, courses and the host hotel were announced in January - a full nine months before the event. All this information was also on the event website and Facebook when the registration opened up four months ago in May.

Hosting the Tim Selinske US Masters is an honor and this year's volunteers are doing a great job of honoring Tim and the event he created.

And as pointed out already, the event is NEXT weekend.

I thought the Tim Selinske was a big deal -- how come the scores aren't posted yet ?

Doh! :doh: :wall:

Latest posts