• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Used CE plastic, where to buy?

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'm looking for an online place that sells CE plastic used for a discounted price. I would like to pick up some of this old stuff and throw it around but I don't want to pay $50+ dollars for one disc but for say $25-$35 a disc for something already beat in for me I would buy some stuff. I've tried ebay it's all over priced and a lot of the online stores are the same way or only sell new CE stuff, any advice?

E-bay or the buy, sell, or trade forums here or discgolfreview.com.

I have found them by sheer luck at play it again sports for $4.00 each. They had a phone number on them. I called in the store before buying them and the guy told me he the he sold them to pias that he was just getting rid of some of his discs.

Good luck.

I'm looking for an online place that sells CE plastic used for a discounted price. I would like to pick up some of this old stuff and throw it around but I don't want to pay $50+ dollars for one disc but for say $25-$35 a disc for something already beat in for me I would buy some stuff. I've tried ebay it's all over priced and a lot of the online stores are the same way or only sell new CE stuff, any advice?

Stop looking for it.

Why should I stop looking for something I want?

Because I like the feel and durability of the plastic. What's it to you anyway, if I want to waste my money then I will because I earned it and if I decide you're right then I have some trading power, so back off.

You're the one asking for advice...Good luck finding cheap CE. :rolleyes:

They mean stop looking for it if you want it cheap. If it is virtually impossible for something to be "overpriced" on EBay because the price will match the demand. Based on what I have seen you can either fork out some more money per disc or accept that it is probably not gonna happen for you.

Well $50+ dollars is out of my price range let's say that. I'm not looking for wall hangers, I'm looking for something to throw, something beat up. If I'm an idiot for looking for it then let me be an idiot, you don't need to come here and act like a jackass it's uncalled for.

Nevermind, someone already pointed me in the right direction and I found some $30 used CE discs.

I was at The Disc Golf Store in Clearwater, FL today. Also known as GDISC.COM. They have a bunch of used and collector CE discs. They were very helpful today. Give them a call and I am sure they will tell you what they have. Good luck.

I have heard that the Innova warehouses have boxes of CE misprints just laying around, if you snag a tour you can get one pretty cheap.

cheapest ce ive found online from here,dgr, or ebay was 30 bucks. your not gonna find something less than that in decent condition. good luck man. ive gotten lucky finding some at good prices but you gotta pay to play.

^ yea clearwater is the best place I've found.

I never imagined how someone could spend 30$ on a disc, but eventually I acquired a CE Leopard. Flies awesome and is indestructable! Years later and its still in excellent condition. I think it has actually saved me money since I don't have to cycle in a new one every season.:)

Latest posts