• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the short answer is, no.
images

This makes me chuckle, every time I read it. I'm like Anderson Cooper.

After reading through all 2,062 posts I have a question. I just got a first run ascent (solid color w/speckles and no flight numbers) and I got this Ridge with odd numbers. Is it simply an X-out / mistake or will it really only go 6ft at full power?:cool:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ridge.jpg
    Ridge.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 142
All in with Vibram

I am pretty new to the sport but feel like I have made the transition from noob to novice. This transition has been pretty rough on my Cheetah and TeeBird fairway drivers. Both have been pretty shredded from contact with various obstacles. I recently bought a Summit and have been very impressed with it's durability and grip. So today I went all in and rounded out my bag with all Vibram discs (so now I own all but the VP). I prefer the medium firmness. Tonight I only took out the Vibrams and had a great time. The flight profiles are very agreeable to my forearm throwing style. I can already tell that this was a good investment as I am quickly getting more distance and less dings. Thanks Vibram for a great product!!! :thmbup:

Went out this morning for a quick couple of rounds. I had thought the Ascent would be my primary driver but the Trak quickly proved to be rock solid and moved up to primary. My prior best score was a 31. Today I shot a 31 and a 28 (1 over par)and really enjoyed added distance to my drives. So glad I made the investment

Went out this morning for a quick couple of rounds. I had thought the Ascent would be my primary driver but the Trak quickly proved to be rock solid and moved up to primary. My prior best score was a 31. Today I shot a 31 and a 28 (1 over par)and really enjoyed added distance to my drives. So glad I made the investment

I like the Trak too. A lot of guys have said they have overstable (Predator like) versions. I think they have the first run yellow ones. I have an orange marble 168gm that is straight down the fairway goodness!

I'm glad I bought mine too.

I like the Trak too. A lot of guys have said they have overstable (Predator like) versions. I think they have the first run yellow ones. I have an orange marble 168gm that is straight down the fairway goodness!

I'm glad I bought mine too.

I have the same weight and same straightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts