• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a know a team player who may have a hat or two. Perhaps I should order more of them. I didn't realize we were the only ones with the hats and shirts....hmm

Yes, please tell what you're allowed to. With the Ibex almost out, what's the next prototype we can look forward to? Another mid? A fast driver? Something really flippy for a roller disc? A really overstable driver?

If I told you our plans, you would not bother to give us ideas. You tell me, what should be next?

I still have 2 things I would like to see. A ever-so-slightly softer than X-link and slightly stickier summit. And I would like to see my 175 gram aviar, that now weighs 156 grams after years of use, be molded into a disc. I think it would be the perfect hyzer-flip putter.

And something that is like a Destroyer. If there was a Vibram firebird and destroyer disc, along with the beat-up aviar I have, I could convert my bag to Vibram 100%. Right now, I still find myself needing the Destroyer and Firebird. But I could see them being replaced in the future.

Still loving the Ascents and the Summit. Ridge is great in the wind, VP is sweet for short sidearms, and the Ibex is looking very promising.

Now time to play more events so I can order more shirts and hats.

I still have 2 things I would like to see. A ever-so-slightly softer than X-link and slightly stickier summit. And I would like to see my 175 gram aviar, that now weighs 156 grams after years of use, be molded into a disc. I think it would be the perfect hyzer-flip putter.

And something that is like a Destroyer. If there was a Vibram firebird and destroyer disc, along with the beat-up aviar I have, I could convert my bag to Vibram 100%. Right now, I still find myself needing the Destroyer and Firebird. But I could see them being replaced in the future.

Still loving the Ascents and the Summit. Ridge is great in the wind, VP is sweet for short sidearms, and the Ibex is looking very promising.

Now time to play more events so I can order more shirts and hats.

Yeah, thats sort of what I hoped for when I first tried Vibram, but the regular X-link was a little harder than I hoped and the soft was wayyy too floppy, but al in all; I like the regular X link.

I would like a blend of x-link that is stiff but still retains the grip of the medium.

Seriously though, there are pre-release Ibexes at Disc Nation. They are fund raiser discs for the Players Cup (and I appreciate everyone that buys one to support the Players Cup!)

Players Cup Ibex: http://www.discnation.com/Vibram-Ibex-X-Link-Medium-Players-Cup-2011-Disc-Golf-Putters.html

---------

Also, there are pre-release Soles there too. These are also fund-raisers and there were not many of either of them made.

Players Cup Sole: http://www.discnation.com/Vibram-Sole-X-Link-Medium-Players-Cup-2011-Disc-Golf-Putters.html

Status
Not open for further replies.