• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VINTAGE Innova DISCarrier

BarstampLover

Banned
Does anyone still have an Innova DISCarrier from the early 2000's

Attachments

• DSCN0822.jpg
    DSCN0822.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 227
Bought mine around 2006 and it has served me well. I retired it this year, but not for any kind of wear and tear, it really has held up amazingly.

still wondering if anyone still has an orig. Innova DISCarrier from the early 2000's.
just like the one in the picture.
thanks.

Yeah, we PM'd pictures and I did not have what BarstampLover was looking for. Sorry dude. Good luck on your search :)

I think the bag in OP is actually called a "Competition Bag", from what I remember. Maybe. I think. If it is, that may help in tracking one down. GL

Does anyone still have an Innova DISCarrier from the early 2000's

For those of us who prefer the Innova shoulder/straps bags like the Discarrier, Tournament, Deluxe - the Infinite Discs Tournament Bag at $ 30 ain't a bad substitute.

In the same way Innova uses Infinite as a channel for discs, Infinite is the only channel I know of for those bags.

While the Innova bags were of very high quality, the Infinite Discs Tournament Bag is about 90% as good from a quality perspective, but at $ 30+shipping, I am pretty happy, I even bought a backup on Black Friday last year because they were discounted down to $ 23.

I think backpack bags tend to tighten/tire your back over the course of a round, which is not good, a tight or tired back impacts throwing and putting.

High-end hiking/backpacking bags always have waist straps that put the weight of the bag on your hips, not your back, but disc golf backpack bag manufacturers have not tuned in on this yet.

For those of us who prefer the Innova shoulder/straps bags like the Discarrier, Tournament, Deluxe - the Infinite Discs Tournament Bag at $ 30 ain't a bad substitute.

In the same way Innova uses Infinite as a channel for discs, Infinite is the only channel I know of for those bags.

While the Innova bags were of very high quality, the Infinite Discs Tournament Bag is about 90% as good from a quality perspective, but at $ 30+shipping, I am pretty happy, I even bought a backup on Black Friday last year because they were discounted down to $ 23.

I think backpack bags tend to tighten/tire your back over the course of a round, which is not good, a tight or tired back impacts throwing and putting.

High-end hiking/backpacking bags always have waist straps that put the weight of the bag on your hips, not your back, but disc golf backpack bag manufacturers have not tuned in on this yet.

I've been using one of these Infinite tournament bags on my cart for the last year or so and am pretty sure it's the same as the Innova tournament/Discarrier, in the same way that the infinite molds are re-branded innova molds/mold pieces. It's juuust about a panel for panel copy or version.

Been super happy with mine for the whopping ~$30 I payed. Drops right on my EZ cart, and I can leave the cart in the car most of the time but grab the bag so I don't have to worry about discs getting stolen. That setup has somehow replaced my Pound for most rounds (!!??) ...never thought that would happen. Wouldn't use it on its own, though the quad straps can be semi comfy for an old school vibe, but its great for a modular cart setup in the city where I don't want to lug the fully loaded cart up 4ish flights of stairs all the time.

proud-mom-meme.jpeg