• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Visiting Eagle, CO for a few days...

SpikeHyzer

* Ace Member *
I'm going to be visiting Eagle, CO for a few days with my wife and son (June 18th-21st). I was thinking about playing the local 18 course(Hole in the Sky DGC) and maybe one other course. I'm thinking about hitting up Ghost Town as my other course. Any votes from people in the area?

Thanks for the input. Definitely wouldn't mind some local company. Helps get around the course easier. Anybody play early morning rounds? Probably looking to tee around 7am some mornings.

We just opened up our mountain course in Steamboat Springs. About an hour 1/2 North of eagle. But we have 2 quality courses.

Bonfire Brewery is in Eagle, Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards, we have a few in Steamboat. There's a ton between Fort Collins and Denver.

Played Hole in the Sky and CMC Glenwood. Also stopped by Bonfire a couple of times so far. CMC Glenwood sure is a picturesque course. Hoping to get maybe one more round in before heading home.

Latest posts