• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

LOVE my Juju, but as onemilemore can attest to, it's tearing apart. I need to warranty it but I've been super lazy about it.

I just hope the new bags don't go the way of the new Feldy Spinal Tap bag (ala Grip) and have obnoxious logos pasted all over them. Can't stand that look.

Oh they will be everything you've dreamed of hehe

I have a small complaint about the pencil pockets in my Mojo. Yes, they are conveniently placed, but I have lost many pencils because the pockets do not really hold the pencils tightly. I usually end up just putting them in the mesh pocket instead.

So, a Juju with a tighter pencil pocket, please. And delivered for Christmas. That's all I want.

I love the look, style, and features of this bag. I just can't get over the price! At $260 it's almost $100 more than the going rate for backpacks now day.

Either way, much improved from the first run and if they do a holiday sale like Grip I may pull the trigger and increase the backpack collection.

I love the look, style, and features of this bag. I just can't get over the price! At $260 it's almost $100 more than the going rate for backpacks now day.

Either way, much improved from the first run and if they do a holiday sale like Grip I may pull the trigger and increase the backpack collection.

It isn't $100 more than the going rate. That is not an accurate statement.

If you look at the ultra-premium bags, Grip, Prodiscus, Mahal,
Ergo and I believe Simian, I think all of those are at least 200 and probably at least 225 each.

It is more expensive than a Ranger, that's true. But the Ranger also is the king of the price point, it's the cheapest legitimate bag that is still a quality bag.

It isn't $100 more than the going rate. That is not an accurate statement.

If you look at the ultra-premium bags, Grip, Prodiscus, Mahal,
Ergo and I believe Simian, I think all of those are at least 200 and probably at least 225 each.

It is more expensive than a Ranger, that's true. But the Ranger also is the king of the price point, it's the cheapest legitimate bag that is still a quality bag.

Even at $60+ it's more than I would personally want to pay. I like all aspects of the bag though. Just not in my wheelhouse for price range.

That's fine, I'm just giving accurate numbers.
I am a firm believe in "You get what you pay for." So if I could also see the $60 worth of improvements over other bags, I might sway.
For those of you who just got them in, what are the things that separate it from the rest of backpacks?

I am a firm believe in "You get what you pay for." So if I could also see the $60 worth of improvements over other bags, I might sway.
For those of you who just got them in, what are the things that separate it from the rest of backpacks?

The mahal is a lifetime warranty. And it's rugged as all get-out. It is very highly customize-able, the sidepockets can be cinched or expanded. It also has a built in yoke. I'll gladly pay for a backpack made by a company that makes backpacking gear.

I had an Ergo, I think the mahal is worth more than the $60-100 more dollars than other bags. I've played this sport long enough and often enough that it's worth it to get a bag I'll enjoy more.

Additionally, most people have at least 5-8 discs they could sell off, I'd rather have a Mahal over another bag and a USDGC roc.

I went from a mojo to a ranger and while I love having a backpack over quads I miss my mojo for the build quality and thought that went into it. I think I'm gonna have to start saving quarters and selling discs to grab a new ST.

The new Simian was recently bumped up to $250. Still a good price for that bag.

I went from a mojo to a ranger and while I love having a backpack over quads I miss my mojo for the build quality and thought that went into it. I think I'm gonna have to start saving quarters and selling discs to grab a new ST.

you both get it :thmbup: