• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Aaaaahhh "technical difficulties". Well to bad RevZilla's site is up. Picked up some Dainese boots instead :)
Maybe next time?

If you guys are just going to go on about how much better a Contender is, move along to the Contender thread.

It was basically an unintentional DOS attack lol. The same thing happened when they announced the bag, too much traffic.

Don't you think they are more frustrated then anyone else?

Bag is going to be amazing.

haha I stayed up late to order this thing. I was really hoping they would have gotten it fixed by now, dangit. Oh well, a little more waiting won't hurt me. I'm sure the release date will be the same day regardless

The rainfly is awesome!! Need one for my Juju. Any chance for these as a Add-on for the other bags?

A Mojo sized backpack for biking to the course would be awesome too!

Love supporting the cottage industries!

Bouldering crash pads, backpacking tent, pack, disc golf bag, cycling bags and shorts. All USA born and bred.

:thmbup:

All the pics show the bottom full of discs. Does it have dividers like the karma that allow to carry less discs without them flopping around?

All the pics show the bottom full of discs. Does it have dividers like the karma that allow to carry less discs without them flopping around?

Just got the answer on FB
"Hey David, The Spinal Tap doesn't have a divider. Sorry"

Doesnt look like I will be buying one of these after all

^^the divider was the deal breaker??? Out of all the comments I've read on here, this has to be my favorite.

^^the divider was the deal breaker??? Out of all the comments I've read on here, this has to be my favorite.

I dont carry that many discs. And I dont want them flopping around while I walk around the course. I have the Karma which is pretty big, but I have 2 dividers in there to keep my discs tight and put towels in the spot in the middle

It is a big deal breaker

Latest posts