• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo spinal tap feldberg edition

Does anyone have photos of the interior of the bag? I'm curious about the frame, and the main disc compartment. Is this bag going to use the same type of removable support found in the Mojo, Karma, Zulu, etc., or will it use a hard plastic sheet like the Grip bags?

Will it have a built in buzzer to bleep out all cursing on the course?

The newest version of voodoos backpack offering is exactly what we were waiting for. Im gonna go ahead and preface this with the fact that I am 6'2, and broad shouldered... the last version felt a little short and stout, but this edition feels perfect (tall, and wide enough to hold what you will need, but not a piggy). I was a karma user in between bags, and didnt lose any discs in the transfer to the new bag (18 main, 3 putter, 3+3 each side).

And I really cant emphasize enough the comfort of this bag. This has the weight of the ergo2 on the back, and storage of the mahal. Voodoo really knocked this one out of the park.

How about snapping a bunch of pics? How do your three putters fit- tight, room for another?
Can you compare the side pockets to the original Spinal Tap- similR pockets/layout?

The newest version of voodoos backpack offering is exactly what we were waiting for. Im gonna go ahead and preface this with the fact that I am 6'2, and broad shouldered... the last version felt a little short and stout, but this edition feels perfect (tall, and wide enough to hold what you will need, but not a piggy). I was a karma user in between bags, and didnt lose any discs in the transfer to the new bag (18 main, 3 putter, 3+3 each side).

And I really cant emphasize enough the comfort of this bag. This has the weight of the ergo2 on the back, and storage of the mahal. Voodoo really knocked this one out of the park.

I agree with ferretdance03, any chance you can take some detail photos of the bag? I'd really like to the inside of the main disc compartment when empty, and what all the pockets look like.

I'm keeping an eye on this pack, as it looks like it's a good design. However, I have no desire to advertise for Feldberg. I'll definitely wait until there's a non-signature version before considering one.

VDG, please keep doing the product vids, they're very informative. But please, don't film vertical! ;)

I'm keeping an eye on this pack, as it looks like it's a good design. However, I have no desire to advertise for Feldberg. I'll definitely wait until there's a non-signature version before considering one.

VDG, please keep doing the product vids, they're very informative. But please, don't film vertical! ;)

They put up a survey on their FB page to decid ethe colors of the new non-Feldberg run.

10643448_10152642725305120_68961347_n_zps1a96e4a2.jpg

10615762_10152642723550120_735757054_n_zps41744d2f.jpg

Some pics of the new Spinal Tap in progress...

Here are some photos from the "Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?" thread provided by Stevo. I'm assuming this is one of the prototypes.

If anyone has more photos of the soon to be released Feldberg ST I'd love to see them.

They have some nice pics on their site. Looks good

great question! I'm filling out the order form in a seperate tab, & it never even dawned on me to look into that! :doh:

Just spoke to Voodoo. There are no feet or rails on the bottom of the bag. That being said, the bottom of my mojo was so thick it wouldn't need any. Any additional materials on the bottom, imo, just cause the bag to be unstable. On uneven ground you'd be begging for a yardsale. Can't wait to get mine in! :D

Has anyone put up a detailed video of these yet? I'd really love to see the how the pockets are laid out and how much they hold. Also would like to see if a rolled up hoodie fits in a side pocket or if extra discs can fit there.

41thirty, to give you an idea......I can fit a XXL hoodie in the pocket of my Mojo, so you should have zero problems fitting a hoodie in either of the pockets of this bag. You should also be able to easily fit an additional 3-5 discs in each pocket.

I like the way it looks, but think pockets on the side big enough for putters would be nice (like ranger bag with easy access).