• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Walkstool or camp time?

Camp time/huk lab stool. Why? because everyone else has one. :hfive:

Honestly, I cannot remember the last time I saw a disc golfer carrying a stool that was not a camp time.

Many many moons ago, I had a couple different stools that I found at Bass Pro Shop. Both of them broke down rather quickly...less than 1 year combined. I have been using my current camp time/huk lab for the last 5 years.

If you have a smaller frame (read: ass), the REI stools are a great deal. They're pretty small but very light weight and only $19.

camptime is the best one out there,they make a smaller one than the huklab. they have them on there website,also Dynamic Discs had them on sale for a while.

I love my Huk Lab/Camp time stool. Lightweight, durable, andjust the right height. The next most reliable thing in my bag to the bag itself.

the camptime is nice. i got a blank one on ebay so i could put my own stuff on it instead of havin to look at the lame huklab seats. plus i dont like the idea of paying like $10 extra to get one frm huk

strangediscs has camptimes on ebay for $32 shipped i believe. DD is out and huks are like $40 plus shipping i believe

get a cheez-it dispenser holder. a little more expensive but it has a comfy seat. even for a 260' sexy fellow such as myself.

picture.php

^Sexy

Walk Stool Basic 50

I purchased the Walk Stool Basic 50 on sale from Cebala's for 25.00. I like it because when collapsed it will fit in a zipped up side pocket of my Grip bag or one of the bottle holders.

Mike

Attachments

• Grip 2.jpg
    Grip 2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Grip 4.jpg
    Grip 4.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 103
get a cheez-it dispenser holder. a little more expensive but it has a comfy seat. even for a 260' sexy fellow such as myself.

picture.php

^Sexy
Give it a couple of years and Cheez-It Dispensers will be standard on all bags.

Thanks for the pics HB Mike. That's what I had in mind. I'm about to order a Grip bag and thought the walkstool might work out nicely.

I decided to spring for a walkstool. It'll be here on Tuesday. Being able to use it at the lower height will be good when I want to do work down low on things or when I want to stick the thing in the side pocket of a PF Challenger bag (or any of my other three bags :p).

I'm a photographer too so it will come in handy for that as well.

They're rated really well.

I had to go for the Walkstool 65. It sits higher than the Camp Time which takes the stress off of my legs and the seat is wider. Plus watching 7 of them hold up an SUV sold me on the build quality.