• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want a free mini? create me a logo

spitfire

Eagle Member
I want to create a logo to go with my custom minis. Logo creator I am not so I would like to offer a free mini to somebody who can come up with a logo for me. I don't really have a name for myself but was thinking something like Mini Stars but stars being an actual star? I don't know just something to start with I guess. I would like to be able to use the logo for online and T-shirts.
Thanks
Jason

Serious post, good logo creation costs a decent amount of money. It's one of those 'you get what you pay for' things. And in this case the thing you are buying is the visual representation of your company on your products and the web. I would probably not skimp on it.

Use a spitfire airplane, something like the hockey team, the Windsor Spitfires:
SS01_Windsor_Spitfires.jpg.gif

or

windsor_spitfires_2008-09.gif

Just a thought for the artiste's to work from.

I know what your saying. Unfortunately I don't have the funds for that so I thought I would see what would happen with this.

Serious post, good logo creation costs a decent amount of money. It's one of those 'you get what you pay for' things. And in this case the thing you are buying is the visual representation of your company on your products and the web. I would probably not skimp on it.

do you want something simple like this or like a crazy logo

Attachments

• spitfire.png
    spitfire.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 51
if you are seriously thinking of getting somewhere with a business then you invariably have to invest in it... often to the point that you are scared sh*tless about losing it all...

playing it safe gets not much

I know something about what I'm saying... Frank does have a point

Don't get me wrong I get what you guy's are saying for sure just thought people might enjoy doing this.
Here is a logo I came up with before and like but, as was pointed out to me, Discraft has a basket named chainstars
chainstarslogo1.jpg

Don't get me wrong I get what you guy's are saying for sure just thought people might enjoy doing this.
Here is a logo I came up with before and like but, as was pointed out to me, Discraft has a basket named chainstars
chainstarslogo1.jpg

That's not too shabby... keep the star guy and ditch the name... Mini {Star guy}... or somthing like that

chainstarslogo1.jpg

Is that star giving me a super uninterested look?

No, he's a chef with a third eye looking right through you