• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WANT : Small Bead GLOW Aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Hey guys Im looking to get my hands on another glow small bead aviar..prefer around 171. Im also interested in any other small beads around 171g but really really want another glow..been on fire with mine as of late and dont have a backup glow. I have a few trades but will most likely have to buy but just hit me up with what ya got :hfive:

WANT:

DX GLOW SMALL BEAD Aviar
weight: 171ish
condition: ANY prefer like new

OTHER WANTS :

ANY Small Bead Aviars around 171g

Last edited:
I think over the past few years Innova has only made the beadless and big bead via CFR for glow discs. I wanted one too but settled for the beadless.

yea in cfr it's only bb and beadless, in the dx glow there's sb still. I saw some this weekend @ john houcks pro shop

I have a beadless champ if your interested ian

i have a small bead glow but its from The Soupy Sales Pro-AM in West Virginia..god knows when that was..but its my go to putter and has been really really money but just getting beat to sh*t..and really want a back up. I have plenty of normal Small Beads just really want another glow..but yea booter if i cant round up what im looking for ill give ya a shout :)

I think I can hook you up. Have to dig through a couple boxes, but I think I know where they are

I have a stack of small beads... and a fairly new SB glow with the old Innova GLO stamp (c) 1989...

I can post pics later if you'd like... they won't come cheap though :(

Robby~*~

well if you dont mind maybe PM me a some prices...that glow small bead sounds beautiful..dunno if id even want to throw that one lol

craigsforsaleplastic051.jpg

This one is 170g standard factory stamp - ink on the front, I think I used it once

craigsforsaleplastic050.jpg

This one is from Sweden 171g unthrown but a little dirty w/shelf wear when I got it - but unthrown

i got one! got your package too thanks man!

sb glow, 7/10, no ink, white green stamp swoosh. i'll check your list for more stuff.

I have one too, like the the first pic the craig posted. But it looks like you got a few to choose from already.

wow just saw this posts guys..hey craig im interested in both but dont get paid till friday..same to you el nino and jsc if you still have..been a couple months now

Status
Not open for further replies.