• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] War Horse - Overstable driver by Westside Discs

jonkimbertx

Par Member
This might be my favorite stamp they've ever done, or at least a tie with the Ahti.

Supposed to be even more overstable than a Stiletto.

warhorse1.jpg

This might be my favorite stamp they've ever done, or at least a tie with the Ahti.

Supposed to be even more overstable than a Stiletto.

warhorse1.jpg

Yes, very cool stamp. Disc is waayyyyy too overstable for this noodle arm...

(And yes, it *IS* all about the second shot. :thmbup:)

I haven't even thrown mine yet, but they had these cool special editions so I had to snag one!

cbf2ae9333139df264fdb8c949fe65fc.jpg

That stamp is hot. I am going to need a couple of these in my life. Maybe I give it a shot to kick the Elasto Enforcer that I keep in the car for when it's too windy for Giants.

I do love the stamp!

Sadly I will never bag it, I don't have an arm for that speed

So I finally got one of these and it's a beefcake. I really like it from the limited throws I have on it. May be time for a new video.

Compare it to a Justice and let me know. I am looking for something between the Verdict and the Justice, but if it can be sneaky long like the Justice but does not require as much anhyzer, it might even kick it out.

Compare it to a Justice and let me know. I am looking for something between the Verdict and the Justice, but if it can be sneaky long like the Justice but does not require as much anhyzer, it might even kick it out.

Totally different discs, War Horse is a speed 13 driver. You maybe looking for the Anvil? It's the headless Justice like disc.

So threw the WH on the course a bunch today. I'll now be ordering some more of them. It may run the Giants out of their slot.

So threw the WH on the course a bunch today. I'll now be ordering some more of them. It may run the Giants out of their slot.

Please make a new video comparing those to a few comparable molds!

Please make a new video comparing those to a few comparable molds!

What would you want to see that I have?

I've got;
Destroyer
Phase
Force
Da'E
Solace
Rask
Stiletto

That are all in that OS high speed area. Pick a couple and I'll try to shoot next week.

What would you want to see that I have?

I've got;
Destroyer
Phase
Force
Da'E
Solace
Rask
Stiletto

That are all in that OS high speed area. Pick a couple and I'll try to shoot next week.

Destroyer, Force, and the Stiletto would be super helpful comparisons.