• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Washington DC area discers!

Anyone up for ditto or patapsco today? Im going to head out to one shortly, wll take me a little over and hr to get there

Dang. Wish I would have seen this earlier as I was out at Patapsco today. Can not beat this weather for February. Looking at Seneca on Monday possibly.

Ah so close lol I ended up at ditto.. was a pretty fun course for sure. I was going to get a round in tomorrow but if the weather stays good id probably be game for monday too.

Playing Seneca tomorrow. Being from AZ these wooded courses out here are still foreign to me. How dense are the woods at Seneca compared to Rockland (which is the most technical course I have played to date)? Just trying to gauge what I am in for.

I haven't played rockland yet but seneca is pretty technical.. well defined fairways for the most part but pretty well wooded too. What time are you shooting for? Ill be game for another round

Late to the party, but I drive by Seneca every evening after work. Let me know if you would like to play a round there some day.

Seneca has Wednesday Night Doubles throughout daylight savings. I would recommend playing the course a few times before showing up for WND, though - some folks take dubs pretty seriously. :D

Latest posts