• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Westfield, IN - Asa Bales Park

The DISCatchers will NOT be installed until the tee signs are ready, Stay tuned. Trees have been planted with a few making a difference on the course. They planted them without 100% consideration of the design of the course, sadly.

Yes, finally, after many starts and stops, this course is getting close to opening. And before we have a pity party about the new trees, it will be fine. With the distances that this course covers, we needed more anyway. :) The sign posts are in the ground for 18 different numbered tees. The sleeves (A and B pins) are in the ground for each of 9 baskets. Waiting on the signs to be completed before the baskets are hung... stay tuned. :|

The signs are scheduled to be installed on Wednesday, the 14th. The baskets should be hung the same day, or the next. We may finally be there! :thmbup:

p.s. This isn't the only new course that will open in Hamilton Co. this spring.... But to play the other one, you gotta know somebody! :p

Unfortunately it looks like you guys got rained out today. Any chance the course will be up and running by Sunday? I will be in the area and would love to take in some nature in a new setting.:popcorn:

Actually, the signs went up tonight around 6-7 pm. The baskets should go up tomorrow. :thmbup:

You are a trooper! There was a very short window of rainless weather.

I will take an adventure out there on Sunday with my girlfriend and will review it! :thmbup:

No. They are NOT in, sadly. I believe they are waiting on locks. Keep ya posted.

Not waiting on locks. They had planned to put them up on Thursday or Friday, but ran into some fairly heavy rains on those days (including a decent hail storm), so they didn't go in. But, some nice sunny days early this week, I'm sure they will very soon!:thmbup: