• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Warship

though they didn't have any vip plastic when I looked.

they called me today and apparently they listed showing VIP plastic but the pricing was for tourney plastic. They had both so I got one of each.

Haven't really got to test it yet. But it has nice specks in it, I have a matching King.

Discs050.jpg

The color of my tourney plastic was white with yellowish blotches...reminded me of the butter popcorn flavored jelly beans.

Just ordered two colorshifts...words can't describe my excitement.

I picked up that hot pink one with the purple stamp in El K's picture from the counter at DTW. I have been working with it for a couple days along side the Core and Roc.

Visually it compares closer to the Roc without the bead on the bottom of the rim. The rim is also deeper than the Core and feels very close to the Roc and actually like what the Pain feels like.

The flight for me has been kind of a cross between the two. Speed of the Core+, and similar stability to my San Mareno Roc. I love the neutrality of the disc and its ability to hold a hyzer and anhyzer line. By varying the angle and height it fights out of an anny very nice.

Warship= Faster Roc with a tad less stability.

The reason I may carry it rather than my Roc; it forehands like a dream compared to my Roc.

pardon me if I missed them but can someone please post a side profile pic of the VIP and The TP? Thanks!

Haven't really got to test it yet. But it has nice specks in it, I have a matching King.

Discs050.jpg

I got a silver flecked one with a silver stamp from MS which is unbelievably sweeeeeet.

I really want a blue one, I'm waiting patiently. Is the VIP more stable than the TP?

The first TP warship I bought from disc nation was an amazing dark blue, they as definitely worth getting.

Marshall Street did not have the Warship under "Westside" or "Mid-ranges", but if you Search "Warship" you will find some of VIP and Tourney. The price seems better than many other places as well. Have one coming. If it helps me as much as the Swan 2, I'll be very happy.

^ I just typed in war ship in their search bar after Trenton told us the war ships were in stock at MS.

I don't know if it's just my throwing style but I notice alot of right to left movement when I try to put alot of snap or power on it from a flat release. When I tone it down a bit it's a pretty dead straight flier with a nice predictable fade. No complaints yet, gonna try some hyzer and a hyzer shots when my back stops hurting. How's the disc flying for everyone so far?