• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What David Wiggins Jr. Throws

He had so many putters because he can throw them farther than we can throw our drivers, haha.

Every company should require their pros to make one of these vids every 6 months. I would love to see how each players bag changes over each season, and what each player throws company to company.

Every company should require their pros to make one of these vids every 6 months. I would love to see how each players bag changes over each season, and what each player throws company to company.

^This. If you look for the In the Bag/Mind murdermike did with Mcbeth, then the SpinTV, then the EuroOpen Mcbeth did on his channel its really cool to see the small changes.

Interesting that he has so many different molds...

I don't find it even slightly interesting. Consider that he has few discs in his bag. I find it very interesting that tons of people are borderline obsessed with minimizing molds to what I consider an extreme degree. I understand why people think it may benefit them but more people enjoy carrying 3-7ish molds than I ever imagined would. Good for you all the extreme simplicity is neat but it is not for me. Personally I find my bag to be simple enough as it is, and I think it will almost certainly benefit from a little more complexity in the future.

Watched this again and surprised a little.

1. No Wraiths, Destroyers, etc. Pretty scant (and with exception of Boss), very overstable distance drivers.
2. Like others, his fairways are the standard Innova birds (FB, Eagle, TB) plus a Leo.
3. A mid that a) isn't a Roc; and b) isn't a Gator? Crazy!
4. So many putter molds! Panzer/Tank; CE Aviar; JK Aviar; KC Aviar; Rhyno.

Latest posts