• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What David Wiggins Jr. Throws

I like this and I like Wigs. Not your typical bag set-up for sure. Refreshing.

^yeah! Has some standard plus some unique stuff. Love that he has more putters than really anything else in his bag.

I've seen a few tourney videos with Dave on the lead card, he appears to be a very good man, hard not to like him. Somewhat surprised by some of his disc selections, but shocked that he said he would have a hard time replacing throwers. I guess I just assumed he could have any disc he wanted(made by INNOVA of course).

Looked like a CE Qms there, seriously great midrange.

I've seen a few tourney videos with Dave on the lead card, he appears to be a very good man, hard not to like him. Somewhat surprised by some of his disc selections, but shocked that he said he would have a hard time replacing throwers. I guess I just assumed he could have any disc he wanted(made by INNOVA of course).

Yeah, it's easy to root for him. Players like this are what will make this sport popular. I've come across some real D-Bag pros here in NC. Most are really cool like Dave but there are some that have convinced me not to play PDGA events anymore. Don't like the idea paying $40-$60 to play a tournament knowing that most of that $ might go into the pocket of a D-Bag (not talking about Dave).

Not the typical bag set-up...kinda nice to see something different by a pro and know it obviously works

Agreed, I was thinking about changing my bag before I watched this. Now I might just keep my same setup for a bit longer.

Anyone else find it odd that he's throwing a disc from a manufacturer other than Innova? (i.e. the Hyzerbomb putter). Are they molded by Innova like millenium is/was?

mmm...so the dude that calls me out on Youtube for making stuff with "no substance" starts to use some of my methods. Interesting. ;)

Good to see Wiggins get some airtime though. Real nice dude, and a sweet Cackalacky accent.

Anyone else find it odd that he's throwing a disc from a manufacturer other than Innova? (i.e. the Hyzerbomb putter). Are they molded by Innova like millenium is/was?

Everything he throws is from a company associated with Innova. Discmania & Hyzerbomb (Millennium) are molded by Innova.

I didn't realize Hyzerbomb and millennium were related. Are they the same company or is there some other connection?

I didn't realize Hyzerbomb and millennium were related. Are they the same company or is there some other connection?

Hyzerbomb and millenium have teamed up on a line of discs

Innova makes discs for Discmania and Millenium, so Hyzerbomb by association

Not sure. It says on their logo, "Fueled by Millennium" so not really sure, just know all these companies are not owned, but partnered with Innova. So any Innova Pro that is sponsored can throw Discmania, Millennium and Hyzer Bomb. Just as any Lat 64 player can throw Westside and Dynamic Discs.

I think he meant that it will be hard to replace because of familiarity. There's something to be said for throwing the same disc for years.

Not sure. It says on their logo, "Fueled by Millennium" so not really sure, just know all these companies are not owned, but partnered with Innova. So any Innova Pro that is sponsored can throw Discmania, Millennium and Hyzer Bomb. Just as any Lat 64 player can throw Westside and Dynamic Discs.

The Tetrarchy!!!!

Latest posts