• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did you get?

I shot what I think was my best round so far yesterday. A 54 on 19 holes from mostly the short tees at Va-Du-Mar Park, including my first ever Ace. The only hole I messed up was #14, where I proceeded to throw the disc I aced #9 with into the detention pond to disappear forever. Three of us looked for 20 or 30 minutes to no avail. That may be a record for the fastest to ever loose an ace disc, five holes later.

At least you don't have to worry about whether to retire it or keep throwing it...:\

That was never a worry. I would have never retired it anyway. It was one of my favorites.

-9 Sedgley Woods (blue tees 1-18)

I have played 9 down and 17 down but those are 2 dinker courses. Balgriffin, blendon woods in columbus oh. respectively.

slightly more respectable is 15 down at Griggs Reservoir in Columbus OH.

My best 9 hole score is a 19 at Watts Park near Chicago, and I got it with just a wizard and roc. For 18 hole courses, I shot a 40 at Nims Park in Sinnissippi with two doinked putts inside of 20'.

Watts is a nifty little course. That's good shooting. Which hole didn't you birdie?

Shot a 66 at Renny. That is over par! However was a 942 rated round and my personal best in a tourny.

I shot a -5 at Shorewood Park 18 holes, very beginner, but idc (too lazy to link to it)

That's like a -11 by signs though :)

Latest posts