• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] What do you bag which is REALLY underrated?

Trident! Just squeaking in there with 9 pages!

It's been in the bag almost my entire disc golf life. A friend gave it to me from his player's pack way back in the day. Such a great utility disc and amazing for FH for those of us with "challenged" FH skills.

Sapphire just misses the cutoff for your limit. I feel like nobody talks about this one. Hell, there was even a full-weight version released last year (the "175 carat Sapphire") that got zero posts.

The only thing that ever goes in my bag that meets the criteria is the Storm Discs Radar. There's a whopping 6 posts about it.
I've never seen them for sale locally. I got one from a Gateway-sponsored player, and it's a great straight thrower. Unfortunately, it's also up against a lot of straight throwing putters in the market.

Am I searching wrong, or am I really only 1 of 2 people on this site that has a Gateway Journey? That can't be right.

I don't have the strongest arm in the world, and this disc has been amazing for me. I can hyzer it, I can get a nice S-shot if I need it, and it has been beating in nicely. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to start delving into faster discs, is working on arm speed, and doesn't want something super understable.

The Jokeri is a great disc that gets very little love. I have been leaning on them during recent windy rounds.

DD Breakout. 2 pages for a sneaky long 8 speed. One poster accurately put it into the neighborhood of 9 speeds like the Hatchet and the Jade (I would add the Heat, Virus, and Valk are also always fighting to push it out of my bag). I bag 3-4 of these guys in different weights and wear. Happy to see it made the production priority chart for DD in 2021.

I can't remember, what's the default post count per page? The Discraft Archer shows 3 pages 110 comments for me, with last post 10-29-2019

Not a good disc for torque monkeys or people who don't like touchy discs. but in the woods or on calm days it's excellent for high panning Anny shots and throwing on a hard hyzer to get a flip up and then late turn. I use it in the 200-250' range, but have occasionally thrown it on longer holes where it's the only disc in my bag that has the shape I'm looking for and snuck it up to 275-280'

Default post count is 10.

I thought Jokeri might be on there, but 18 pages. I really thought the Sting would be on there, but 18 pages as well.

I currently have a Breakout in my bag and there is only 1 thread about it. I bagged a Stratus for wooded courses, but I recently pulled it as I'm throwing more FH. The Cyclone was a staple in my bag, but I can't find a replacement.

Default post count is 10.

I thought Jokeri might be on there, but 18 pages. I really thought the Sting would be on there, but 18 pages as well.

I currently have a Breakout in my bag and there is only 1 thread about it. I bagged a Stratus for wooded courses, but I recently pulled it as I'm throwing more FH. The Cyclone was a staple in my bag, but I can't find a replacement.

Can't believe the Sting has that many pages. Nice disc for sure, but Underworld fits better in the bag for me.

Don't see it mentioned a ton around here, but as a power gripper, I really love the Westside Maiden, so versatile and has really pushed a lot of midranges out of my bag

Popular enough for someone to pick it as a tour series disc. Most people I know use a zone, but those that don't use a drone.

Think I've seen 2 Drones in the wild in 5 years, and they were both old. Haven't seen any but the tour series on a store shelf.

The Spark somehow has a 23 page thread, but I've never seen anyone throw one on the course or even know anything about the disc when they see me throw one

Think I've seen 2 Drones in the wild in 5 years, and they were both old. Haven't seen any but the tour series on a store shelf.

I've been throwing them for 13ish years? I don't think I'VE seen anyone use one either. Regional perhaps?

Above ground level discs Madrone. My main putting putter in hemp plastic and my main drive/approach putter in alpine hemp plastic. 0 threads and only a couple of mentions.