• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you throw? 2011

Okay, I'm gonna tally all this up from after battsypants' post. I'm not going to count anyone else.

Good luck :D. I gout through 10 pages on my laptop before it fried and I lost everything and it took a good while.

I have a high-performance laptop though. Just kidding, but I'm doing a lot of it on paper. Results must be posted VonDrehle, it's my mission!

Pure
Ridge
Comet
Roc
River
Striker
Firebird
Flow

Interesting. That's very close to what I'm throwing now:

Zero Pure
Medium Ridge
Opto Fuse
ESP Buzzz
Pro Leopard
GL River
150 S PD (swapped out my Teebird and Striker for this and seems to be working pretty well)
150 Z Flick
GL Flow

I've got a Jokeri and Vector in the mix that I throw every once in a while, but these are the most used.

Eagle-L x2
Leopard
Sidewinder x2
Firebird x2
Orion LF
Buzz x2
Pain x2
Classic Roc x3
Ion x3

Grip line spike
s Medium Wizard
2 z buzzzs
2 comets
esp wasp
z glide
2 esp surge
pro wraith
z force
z XL
z nuke ss
DX Cheetah

I have a high-performance laptop though. Just kidding, but I'm doing a lot of it on paper. Results must be posted VonDrehle, it's my mission!

Mine was good too. It was that damn PDGA.com virus that took her out :(. Had to wipe everything.

Results Are Up!

Posted in a new thread, everyone who posted should check it out. I've your back vonDrehle. :thmbup:

Latest posts