• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the best deal on a OOP disc you have ever gotten?

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
Spin off of the other thread of the most you have paid. I want to see some great deals people have gotten on discs. Tell me when you got the disc, what you paid and if you have a pic, feel free to show it off!

:popcorn:

I just won a brand new, old, oop, "stop the bleeding, disc doctor" stamped, elite z Xtra for winning a CTP after a tourney.

Fr blueberry Leo, ce fx, 11x kc pro tb, hands aviar all 8/10 or new no ink for $50. Also included a bag, and 6 old dx molds.

$5 CE TL from a lake picker who knew nothing more about disc golf except he could sell discs for $3 a pop to PIAS. Didn't feel THAT bad about it. Screwed the PIAS guy who would of sold it on ebay more than the picker.

Found a beadless star gator once but traded it to a friend who collects. I don't collect and I don't throw oop discs.

Got a stock stamp champ gator maybe 7/10 for $5 and an 11x kc pro teebird 9/10 for $10. From the same guy. I also paid $5 for my own drone with my name scratched out from him earlier, so I didn't feel bad at all.

ESP Trackers from Marshall St for something like $12 when they had vintage stuff on sale :thmbup:

This in 2008 at PIAS. No Name, Great Condition.

KqNKNq2.jpg

My Uncle throws a Discraft MRV. I've never seen another one, and I've never seen one for sale anywhere. But he throws it really well, and it is pretty forgiving for him.

I got a used 11x banshee for $10. Not much use, and the stamp is still prestine. Got some ink though.

I bought a Little Wing Henrix Roc for $1, I bought a Glow CE Banshee for $7, I got a 2011 Christmas Leo for free last month...

Latest posts