• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the purpose of the new Ching baskets?

I really have considered the positives- and there are a few, but it really comes down to people loving the ching (how ironic) of the chains over a dung or swoosh AND the fact that one could simply use tilted garbage cans and achieve the same effect;)

It's confirmed. These "baskets" are crap! :D

I've actually putted on something similar to this at the Hall of Fame Classic NT in Augusta a few years ago. I'm almost sure it was an Innova product as well. For longer putts (outside of 15 feet or so with this basket) you really have to aim for the center of the pole which if hit will knock it down into the net. Fun to mess around with, completely stupid idea to actually implement. Sorry prerube, had to add my $.02.

There is already Korean knockoff.

71044_w0001.jpg

They must really think that all disc golfers are stoned!

Wow, maaaaan... look at that basket.

or...

Dude. Sweet. Dude. Sweet. Dude. Sweet.

hahaha but turn down the stereo!!

Ching always has weird products. I think they are trying to just offer a option to the more expensive baskets. If they try to charge a lot for these they shouldn't sell.

Give me a basket!!!

The tagline for the basekt should be "Oh the places you'll throw"

I think this is just to get your putting better. Instead of relying on the chains to knock down your shot, you have to place it in the basket. I have herd dave and ken will tie up chains and practice putting, landing it in the basket. Would greatly improve your layup shots.

They look like thugs playing craps in an alley...are they betting on puttz?

Also are those Korean knock-off discs? Putter with Avenger type font?

The Korean have been playing disc golf for centuries, think about it. Ching? Sounds Asian to me. And just look at their flag.

korean_flag.gif

Those blocky things are obviously DG bags.

Lol, they even have tye dye yen yang's on their disc. They're so advanced. I think Dave should be forced to play on these every time he goes out for a month for bringing this thread back.

Lol, they even have tye dye yen yang's on their disc. They're so advanced. I think Dave should be forced to play on these every time he goes out for a month for bringing this thread back.

You don't mean that. :|

I'm just gonna come back and tell everyone that these Ching baskets caught my premium plastic discs so much better than my low grade discs.

You don't mean that. :|

I'm just gonna come back and tell everyone that these Ching baskets caught my premium plastic discs so much better than my low grade discs.

It's the only basket that will;)

+1 :hfive: Crafts This might be the selling point their going for!

These baskets can't catch anything when you can't get the disc to it, Dave. It's a small hole. (That's what she said.)
Plus you wouldn't do such a thing Dave.... Blasphemy I say.