• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ive been picking these discs left and right. i know that there proline monsters but i really have no clue what there worth there all max weight 8-9/10 condition. also a 2006 special blend orc brand new, and a brand new night shift boss.. no clue what any are worth since i just traded bulk water disc for them all. any help thanks!!

Attachments

• boss.JPG
    boss.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 56
  • monster.JPG
    monster.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 58
i just saw someone pay 20 bucks each for 2 new proline monsters. booter would know about the orc and probably the boss

that purple/merlot monster is SICK!

Thanks i just got it today its new. Booter told me about the orc and boss but pricing he told me was what i found the online prices but there all sold out so just seeing if anything increased

SB Orc: $30 (you should put this on DGR)

NS Boss: $30 (maybe higher, they were up for a while but seem to have settled around 30)

Im not sure peebs i know there not stupid overstable like some ive thrown. But dont know what that makes them. And thanks frank i dont have dgr though lol

DGR is a free webpage, you can go there anytime you want. If you don't have an account, I know a dude who could approve one.

I can't seem to get an account going over there. Every time I try it goes nowhere. not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it even matters since I have DGCR.

btw. If you put the orc and boss on ebay,u may pull more but expect the prices I listed even tho they're not sold anymore. Orcs didn't go up much but definitely retained the value.

1023101455.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.