• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11x Eagle new 10/10

and are the eagle and eagle-L worth the same or not?

$20 for an EX, probably whatever the going rate for new champ for the EL

1023101455.jpg

Absolutely nothing.

Speaking of that.

I actually traded a DX Glow Teebird for a Candy Pro Firebird the other day. The guy said he only kept it in his bag so his Jack Russel could use it as a water dish lol.

Seriously. You won't really find much Disccraft stuff that isn't a variation of the Buzz or Nuke being worth much.

Depends on who you are dealing with. I traded a first run z crush the other day for two star innova discs. It just happened to be exactly what the guy wanted and he was willing to part with some plastic to get it.

Depends on who you are dealing with. I traded a first run z crush the other day for two star innova discs. It just happened to be exactly what the guy wanted and he was willing to part with some plastic to get it.

Addendum: prices might not reflect value when dealing with idiots.

anyone know how much this could be worth? ive seen a few flat tops. but this is a pearly champ viking. and its super flat. besides that i know nothing. not really planning on trading but what would yall consider fair trades if it was you making the deal?

I had one like that this summer and it was a very flippy disc indeed so I sold it to a girl who likes flippy ones. I hated the thing. $5

Got 3 discs I'm wanting to part with but not sure of their value.

Top one is a 174 tye dyed 11x champion firebird, ink on inner rim, 9/10 pancake flat
Second is a 171 orange candy pro firebird, ink on underside, 9/10 pancake flat
Third is 177 red pro super roc, Iowa Worlds 2004, ink on inner rim, 9/10

Both firebirds are super overstable.

What will these fetch?

2n24g48.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Firechickens with that much ink id give you 25. Just bought 2 from here the other day in better shape for 30

That Valk is a first run. Could go for 80-100 depending on what that monkey is.

The FB is around 50-60 if it's an F or FL a little more if it's an FX. Could be less since it's an x-out depending what the flaw is.

Pro Line Orcs go for like 30 new.

Status
Not open for further replies.