• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cali you b slippin homie

champ gators are oop. If it's a stock stamp champ gator...id say 20-30 is about the going price.

Damn. Looks like I need to buy out the stack of like 15 at my local shop to sell on the internetz.

Wow...where the heck did they get such a stash?

Hazy Shade, my local shop, is half head shop half disc golf shop, but is disc golfer owned and operated.

This time of year, the only real reason they even stay open is to sell glass. I stop in about once a week and find nice gems, both new and used. I actually pulled a really nice Ching Roc and a 2005 Brent Hambrick Roc out of a box of used discs yesterday for 8 bucks. They currently have over 100 used discs for sale ranging 3-10 bucks a piece, most of it is crap though.

wow nice finds..wish i had a shop around here that sold used plastic...all you can find around here is new run innova stuff...you can get discraft but i would have to drive an hour...this site was a godsend :)

that viper won't b worth 50. It's still dx . I'd say 20. It's gonna depend on the buyer whether he wants a signed disc or that stamp. But a good wall hanger especially for trading a halo for it

Just got offered a 1st Run Blueberry CE Valk for it. Gonna meet the guy tomorrow. I sure hope this pans out. After I tried to trade it for a new 11x Firebird... the guy wanted to wait till tomorrow.

Am I the bad one if I accept the Valk trade? Or is he for making the offer?

Am I the bad one if I accept the Valk trade? Or is he for making the offer?

My old man always said a deal's only a good deal if both parties are comfortable. He made the offer for your viper because he wants it, and you want his CE Valk. I don't see the issue. All wise-assing asside, you're getting a helluva deal :hfive:

wow nice finds..wish i had a shop around here that sold used plastic...all you can find around here is new run innova stuff...you can get discraft but i would have to drive an hour...this site was a godsend :)

this stuff wasnt used they have been sitting forever

My old man always said a deal's only a good deal if both parties are comfortable. He made the offer for your viper because he wants it, and you want his CE Valk. I don't see the issue. All wise-assing asside, you're getting a helluva deal :hfive:

this. if everyone is happy its a good deal!

Innova DX Ace Bar Stamp. Blue with copper stamp. Somewhere in the 165-170 gram range. I would say it rates 8.5 for some light scratches and a couple tiny nicks. Rim is excellent.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.