• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
really I figured that would be for a just first run I haven't seen any with fly dye

Maybe new it could go for a little more. If you think you could get more out of it I would ask someone else. I'm just trying to help prerube out because he's been flooded with a lot of questions on the thread lately.

But I've seen most used first runs (8-9/10) go for $15-$20 since you can still get them on every site new for $25.

Old Glow Comet

This is a tourney stamped old glow comet 180g 7.5/10 due to ink. The stamp is sharp and all still there, my pics just stink. The main ink is on the back and two initials are towards the rim.

Attachments

• comet glow.jpg
    comet glow.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 15
Scale weighed 173g Champion Rhyno with a stock DX stamp on it

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-16 at 20.57.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-16 at 20.57.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 52
are you trying to quote a champ ryhno with a dx stamp at $10? :doh:

So ur saying that its worth more?
I know that I've seen a thread on here for rhyno lovers where they post there pictures of rhynos but I'm not able to find it.

sort of, if you will let go of a disc of that value for $12.00 moose and I will take turns admiring it for 36 weeks each :) It is quite a bit more valuable than a standard champion, but exact value is tough because you don't see them much.

sort of, if you will let go of a disc of that value for $12.00 moose and I will take turns admiring it for 36 weeks each :) It is quite a bit more valuable than a standard champion, but exact value is tough because you don't see them much.

Yea I got it off my friend today that has had it and used it for 5 years and he now has no time for disc golf so he gave me his discs and I have always wanted this from him. But yea I kinda figured it was worth more then 10-13 but yea I was really trying to see if anyone actually knew what it was or what it was worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts