• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I got it off my friend today that has had it and used it for 5 years and he now has no time for disc golf so he gave me his discs and I have always wanted this from him. But yea I kinda figured it was worth more then 10-13 but yea I was really trying to see if anyone actually knew what it was or what it was worth.
Since disc is used as I thougt. It is worth 10-13$.If it was new I would say more 18-20$.

USDGC roc

What year is this? And how much is it worth?

167g. Brand new.

attachment.php

Attachments

• InnovaChampionRoc167-USDGC.jpg
    InnovaChampionRoc167-USDGC.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 111
picture.php

7/10 pdga 'appoved' qjls, no run number

I have seen a qjls appraisal in here, but it was a more opaque qjls with the same stamp. Mine is more of a pearly, semi-opaque, fly dye qjls. I' thinking around $20-$30. Can anyone confirm this?

11x KC Pro Roc - 179g - Sparkle Stamp - Very conservatively a 7.5/10, there are only 2 tiny nicks that I can find, and some light dirt on bottom. No cuts/gouges/scuffs/scrapes/rash/etc. No Ink

The plastic is amazing to me. It reminds me of CE with the grippy finger printy feel, but I don't know much about CE or blends

Not sure why it's marked Factory Second. I cannot see anything except one tiny spot on the stamp, but that spot might be just normal wear. Not sure

DSC03805.jpg

11x KC Pro Roc - 179g - Sparkle Stamp - Very conservatively a 7.5/10, there are only 2 tiny nicks that I can find, and some light dirt on bottom. No cuts/gouges/scuffs/scrapes/rash/etc. No Ink

The plastic is amazing to me. It reminds me of CE with the grippy finger printy feel, but I don't know much about CE or blends

Not sure why it's marked Factory Second. I cannot see anything except one tiny spot on the stamp, but that spot might be just normal wear. Not sure

DSC03805.jpg

Also, the sparkles don't show up as a rainbow when you just look at the disc. I think the camera flash made that happen! :popcorn:

I found a dx bar stamp cobra the other day. White has a couple dings and just a name on the back. Its 179 and (being conservative) 7/10

that plastic sure does look like the old 10x kc pro/CE blend plastic. maybe it was an x-out because it was molded in the wrong plastic? sweet find!

that plastic sure does look like the old 10x kc pro/CE blend plastic. maybe it was an x-out because it was molded in the wrong plastic? sweet find!

I agree, but like I said before, I don't have any experience with CE or blend plastic. The whole bottom of the disc is fingerprints though, so that's a decent sign maybe lol.

It could be some good money, not sure though

9x kc pro cheeta 170g 7/8 of 10, white, pinkish stamp, no major damage period, tad bit of flashing...un able to put up pix, sorry...thanks for poviding this service!

Status
Not open for further replies.