• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i just got a sparkle dga aftershock and i looked on their website and i couldnt find it, and it has a tourney stamp on it so could it be a prototype? how much is it worth?

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
ok i just got a sparkle dga aftershock and i looked on their website and i couldnt find it, and it has a tourney stamp on it so could it be a prototype? how much is it worth?

sorry, someone else just asked about a similar disc. It is has not increased in value. $15 if you are lucky

what about a 150 class circle stamp scorpion?

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 12
got a few discs I am going to sell and wondering the value.
all brand new and unthrown. any help appreciated

4x jk aviar-x I have 3 baby blue and one white

Innova Hammer 172g new and unthrown
IMG_20110720_180959.jpg

11x kc pro gazelles in reaaaallly tasty CE plastic
yellow is 175g
opaque white is 174g
both unthrown and new.
IMG_20110720_185311.jpg

IMG_20110720_185339.jpg

Around $40 for the Gazelles maybe more, heavy ones are worth a little more...don't know on the hammer

pretty sure it's worthless, have no idea what it is.
Has a spitfire stamp on it 7/10

A Spitfire stamp was put on a Lightning #3 Flyer. They were re-issued a while ago, that and the condition will probably keep the value down. I don't know if there's much of a market for used Lightning plastic. If there is, someone let me know, I've got a 27 year old P-38 available. ;)

180g, 7+/10 extremely faded ink on the bottom (barely noticeable)
In the pic of the top, you can see the largest ding in the disc on the bottom left-center edge.
The second pic is the general appearance of the bottom rim.
I am not really that familiar with ching roc prices, but am looking to possibly sell/trade this in the near future so any input would help.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34278349@N07/5958825240/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34278349@N07/5958825466/

Anyone?

kc pro 9x cheetah rainbow stamped 174g ink on back 7.5-8/10
kc pro 9x cheetah shinny stamped 175g 7.5/10
kc pro 9x teebird x out small ink on back 169g 8/10

Attachments

• IMG_0080[1].jpg
    IMG_0080[1].jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0079[1].jpg
    IMG_0079[1].jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0078[1].jpg
    IMG_0078[1].jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 8
i've got a pretty good idea for what white pro rhynos are worth in various weights, but don't know much about the colored ones. i've had a few yellow pros and pro lines that didn't seem to fetch any more than white ones, but what about the red and blues?

i've got a pretty good idea for what white pro rhynos are worth in various weights, but don't know much about the colored ones. i've had a few yellow pros and pro lines that didn't seem to fetch any more than white ones, but what about the red and blues?

Colors go for $5 to $10 more than the white ones. It's pretty linear for any weight, but the heavy 175 colored might be worth more then $10 more for it. I have 170s that are colored that I'm thinking are worth around $30. You also have to factor in their stiffness--gummy vs. rigid. People like different ones, so you have to be up front about its feel. Neither are worth "more" really, because it depends on what the buyer wants. I've seen yellow, blue, orange, and red. Red and blue seem to grab the most attention because they were exceptionally softer runs.

I have posted that price scale a few times, It has killed my ability to find cheap Rhynos :)

The colored ones can go up over $40
White = Usual
yellow = next most common add $5-7
Red = harder to find = add $7-10
Blue= add $10+

Not a prototype. I have multiple Aftershocks of this run and always have one in my bag. It was definitely made in 2009. They aren't as stable as the new production line SP Aftershocks with the stamp on them. They aren't worth much. If you can find someone that wants the stamp maybe $15, otherwise I'd say probably more like $12. I see similar discs on eBay all the time with a starting bid at around $12-13 with shipping and they don't even get bid on. Which is a good thing for people like me that know just how awesome these discs are!

this is a 'wasp' rim engraved buzzz, brand new. were only first run buzzes inclusive of the wasp engraving? these look amazing - flat and firm.

worth?

thank you.

zbuzzzwasptooling.jpg

I know it is not in great shape I don't know how old this XD stamp is though? Any info would be great.

Thanks.

BarXD.jpg

I know it is not in great shape I don't know how old this XD stamp is though? Any info would be great.

Thanks.

BarXD.jpg

Usually bar stamps are only worth soemthing if they're brand new. Older XDs are worth something if they have the "bullet" stamp. Moose had one a few pages back, I thin.

Prerube... what about an Orange Pro Rhyno? :p

I have 4 bullets but I have never seen a bar stamp thats all. It's probably worth nothing.

I have posted that price scale a few times, It has killed my ability to find cheap Rhynos :)

The colored ones can go up over $40
White = Usual
yellow = next most common add $5-7
Red = harder to find = add $7-10
Blue= add $10+

Light Green is the most rare color I've owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts