• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11x Champ Eagle l mold. Marked 174. 8.5/10. My kid pulled it out of a lake today, no ink. He wants to know what it is worth. I told him max $20 shipped, am I on point?

slightly high. L-molds are still readily available and usually fetch store prices... 13.99ish.

I came across a 2001 World ams disc...

2001worldams.jpg

It says on the back its an Innova Champion disc. In very light ink, it has a 171 and a "J" in the middle like every other Innova disc. I thought maybe a Jaguar but the rim definitely does not feel like a mid range. The rim seems too wide. It feels like a fairway driver but I have not had a chance to throw it yet. Does anyone know or have any information on this disc or the amateur worlds in 2001? Any info would be great.

I went out and threw that 2001 world ams disc and its def not a mid range. I was throwing it pretty straight with it doing a decent S turn.

The only 'J' symbol on the back of a disc I know of is for the Jaguar. I don't think there are any other Innova models that start with the letter J. I'm pretty sure what you have is a Jaguar, I'd measure the rim to make sure. Here are the dimensions.
Height- 1.7 cm
Rim depth-1.4 cm
Inside rim diameter- 20.9 cm
Rim thickness- 1.6 cm

If it is in fact a jaguar I'm thinking that you could pick up $25 brand new. In your condition I would say $20 at best. If it's not a jaguar then I have no clue what you've got, you'd probably have to post pictures of the rim.

The only 'J' symbol on the back of a disc I know of is for the Jaguar. I don't think there are any other Innova models that start with the letter J. I'm pretty sure what you have is a Jaguar, I'd measure the rim to make sure. Here are the dimensions.
Height- 1.7 cm
Rim depth-1.4 cm
Inside rim diameter- 20.9 cm
Rim thickness- 1.6 cm

If it is in fact a jaguar I'm thinking that you could pick up $25 brand new. In your condition I would say $20 at best. If it's not a jaguar then I have no clue what you've got, you'd probably have to post pictures of the rim.

alright ill do that.

I take it that the CE Circle stamp gator is a first run, if so, I saw booter selling these a couple weeks ago for $125. There's a pretty wide range on the Augusta wraith's. I usually see them for $50-55 new.

edit: booter/prerube know best.

thanks wasnt sure what it was because of the goofy pen work
could be r pro, got nothing to compare it to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts