• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar stamp is no less than $550. and the zone one is ??? only one with that stamp one of my jewels.

I am fully aware of there price and yes most super high end discs are never listed on here for a reason. The most expensive disc I ever sold on here was 400 dollars, but if I asked 600 for a disc I would get crazy reactions and stuff. Ron is right and I know someone who was looking to spend 600 for an orginal teebird. Hence my post a few pages back. I love this thread and site.

Now whats the current prices for mint 1st run red ce eagles with black and rainbow stamps?

1990's worlds stamp Innova Apple, new and mint. Value?

Help or if the experts just said they didnt know that would be fine aswell. Let me know. thanks

The bar stamp is no less than $550. and the zone one is ??? only one with that stamp one of my jewels.

lion i know it sounds weird but i barely got 45 for my fr eagle. something about the L mold i guess. that is the only reason i would say mint would be 80-90 dollars but most are looking for eagles in the X mold as collectibles that they might someday throw???? i thought my fr thrower would be worth a lot more but it sat for months.

John, mint fr ce eagle, 80-100 weight dependant

The apple, I'm thinking fortyish

cool, I would be stoked to get 80 for any of my mint ce red eagles these days. I will probably post the 6-10 new max weight ones I have in a month, closer to the holidays or something. great news.

Now the Apple value? or is anyone interested in one of these and would just like to pm me a price. thanks

John, mint fr ce eagle, 80-100 weight dependant

The apple, I'm thinking fortyish

cool, I would be stoked to get 80 for any of my mint ce red eagles these days. I will probably post the 6-10 new max weight ones I have in a month, closer to the holidays or something. great news.

Now the Apple value? or is anyone interested in one of these and would just like to pm me a price. thanks

When you post those, please keep me in mind. I might be in the market!

yes sir, will do. I figured the reds would be better then the dayglos. I would be happy to give anyone a deal if they wanted multiples or any.

When you post those, please keep me in mind. I might be in the market!

what is dgs?

so anybody have a big list of circle stamp prices for mint discs? seems that question comes up well 30% of the time and we could get a big list going so that others know the value.

kinda like the circle link above me? anybody know enough to rough draft a circle stamped list?

i'm trying to price 9/10
prinaha
python
and a few others.

thanks

Other than the weight causing price fluctuations, you also have things like patent pending vs. patent number or 150-class vs. typical weight ranges.

Has anyone asked about one of these yet?

picture.php

Asia Open DD2 175 9/10 ink on rim
Millenium QLS 166 10/10 thrown once
CFR Champ TL 171 10/10 thrown once

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 011.jpg