• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy something similar to the buzzbee called the Herbee still:

http://www.dankdiscs.com/store.html

Apparently they are pretty collectible, if you google around you will see most of the results are people looking for them. I think the market for them is quite small but you could probably get a pretty penny from a collector or an aging stoner looking for some memories.

that disc is awsome! maybe i could find a SMOKIN hot deal on one...lol:thmbup:

"ProLine" Woohjt Woohjt ...
55513_g.jpg

Yea its a Beautiful disc ...
179 ProLine Cobra

This one is My fathers ...

If u wana offer somthing foir it go ahead ..
HE likes understable plastic ......ie. STratus, Slipstream .odyssey Uld and Ld, cheetahs , ect...
If i come at him with a off he might budge as he never throws this one

9 X KC Eagle

Can anyone share with me what the value of a White 174g 9 x KC eagle in very good condition might be. I personally have only thrown the discs maybe 5 times out of fear of losing such a gem. I am also holding on to a first run CE teebird (red with rainbow stamp) and an ice colored 174g CE teebird that are both in great condition. Any feedback would be appreciated. :thmbup:

a 9x isn't worth a whole lot... depending on condition you could get up to $18 from the right buyer.

The CE plastic is obviously worth a whole lot more though, eBay might get you the highest prices (but you pay fees). On the forums you might get $45 for the first run and $35 for the late run. That's my best guess anyway.

Thanks! I am interested in selling them, just because I have other things to use the money for and the fact that I do not throw them. I will try the marketplace and see what happens.

found a 10x KC pro roc

I found this disc at my course with no name on it... it looks really new for its age and I've seen some people talking about it on here.. is it worth more than a regular disc or what? Would it be worth a lot trading?

Nah, they're no good, just send it to me and I'll find some kind of use for it.

;)

Serious answer, AWESOME find if it's in the condition you say.

coool. yeah the stamp has absolutely nothing wrong with it it looks great. I already have a roc though so like how many discs do you think i could get out of trading it?

coool. yeah the stamp has absolutely nothing wrong with it it looks great. I already have a roc though so like how many discs do you think i could get out of trading it?

PM me and I will hook you up w/ 2-3 discs for it if you can hook me up with a pic. what's the weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts