• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about this teebrid:

kc_TB.jpg

a very tan old guy without a shirt and a beard traded it to me for a few beers and my shoes, but i think i may have come across something good!

what about this teebrid:

kc_TB.jpg

a very tan old guy without a shirt and a beard traded it to me for a few beers and my shoes, but i think i may have come across something good!

if that was mint that would be worth some big $$$....looks kinda beat though...hard to tell from the pic....is it DX or Kc pro...??

You must mean this guy.
Classic%252520Roc%252520ageing%252520new.JPG

ya, that is him ... but without the sunglasses so i could see a somewhat crazy 'look' in his eyes.

What kinds of beer and shoes?

three cans of coors light that were mostly warm (the mountains weren't blue) and a pair of old reebok classics in my trunk that had no traction left on the soles. he said he bought it from a pro at a tournament years ago somewhere in alabama. he was basically throwing stingrays, hammers (circle stamp with the large text), banshees and an eclipse. i gave him a complement on his bag and he said he had some other old discs in his trunk ... score!

Last edited:
No, other than that he had a bunch of ravens that he called his 'ace gold.' it kind of felt like a spinal tap moment as he got uncomfortable with me even looking at his discs.

No, other than that he had a bunch of ravens that he called his 'ace gold.' it kind of felt like a spinal tap moment as he got uncomfortable with me even looking at his discs.

"The glide on this disc is unbelievable, no you can't throw it, but if you could...." :D

Oh, and I found a brand new eco wraith my brother left at my parent's from when he gave up on disc golf about a year and a half ago. He was quite into collecting different Innova molds for a bit, but had moved to NY so he couldn't care less anymore. I don't throw wraiths, so here it is:

wraith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts