• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
teebird--40-50
TL--30-40

that ink kinda kills it and CE Is like a sharpie sponge, it ain't never comin' off...

How can I tell if it is a TL or a Teebird.

I took a pic of the rim. Can anyone help me out?

Fbb8S.jpg

FSITY.jpg

How can I tell if it is a TL or a Teebird.

I took a pic of the rim. Can anyone help me out?

Fbb8S.jpg

FSITY.jpg

looks like a TL, a Teebird has a ridge on the underside of the wing before the tip. kind of like a firebird or banshee but smaller.

^^ whats the weight? i have sold brand new max weights for $20-25.. what you have there is a dx right facing stable mid-range driver roc .. or SMRD ROC .. i think thats the abbreviation they use for it now.. if you want to trade it hit me up i throw them .. but so do many others on here :p

Don't have a scale and weight is not shown...I throw all180g rocs and it feels the same. For as beat in as it is, it is still very stable. Thanks for the info

I was going to say a little lower on the big bird roc. At 5.5/10 all "collectibility" of that disc is out the window. You'd have to sell to someone who wants a dx roc as a thrower. 7 - 10 max.

trey,
that disc looks like a perfect thrower.. and if you want a thrower, rancho is the way to go, thats why I gave the appraisal I did... if youhappen to see one at 7-10 dollars jump all over it. you'll get what I appraised it at...

8-15 maybe
depending on the weight and disc condition (not the ink situation)

9/10 Midnight challenger no ink and no gouges..whats it worth? Dont have a pic atm but didnt think id need one..thanks in advance guys

So I've heard that there was two molds of the chains aviars, one that was more common that had a slicker texture, and a more rare one that is gritty feeling. I have two in my bag that are slicker, and the one below is gritty and the flight plate feels thicker. It feels amazing. Wondering if anyone can confirm this info that I have heard and appraise the one below.

It is 175g - 10/10 (gritty)
IMAG0738.jpg

Thanks guys

It doesn't happen to have a rubber stamp on the back does it?

The grittier feeling is often called a "velvety bottom" and is indicative of 2000 ish plastic.

So I've heard that there was two molds of the chains aviars, one that was more common that had a slicker texture, and a more rare one that is gritty feeling. I have two in my bag that are slicker, and the one below is gritty and the flight plate feels thicker. It feels amazing. Wondering if anyone can confirm this info that I have heard and appraise the one below.

It is 175g - 10/10 (gritty)
IMAG0738.jpg

Thanks guys

I haven't seen two molds but two stamps for sure.. your P&A and then the "putter" aviar

DSC02173.jpg

there is also a gummier run that I've been coming across more often than the harder run lately...

Just wondering the value (if any) on this super domed bohemoth

2011-11-09_12-59-35_569.jpg

Weighted 190g, back has a patent #, but no location stamp.

ignore the other 2, look at the far right disc, its an 11x tchicken CA tooling, any thoughts?

Attachments

• Teebird2-1.jpg
    Teebird2-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 28
I have a female coworker that just started an was thinking about giving her some discs my wife no longer throws. I don't want to give a disc away if it's actually worth something. What I have:

4x JK Champion Valkyrie 166g green 8/10
4x JK Pro Valkyrie ?g tie-dye 9/10
5x JK Champion Valkyrie 155 blue 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts