• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sol.
i'm talking strictly from a collectable market, the fact that there were the fewest ontarios made would tell me they are the rarest to find. I think, of my 20 or so, I have 1 or 2 ontarios, 4-5 san marinos and a bunch of ranchos. it may be a niche market, but they still, In my mind have the highest collectable value.

thats why i wanted to trade for one a week or so back

128404_g.jpg

There is a used one on ebay going for like 35 right now but there's a different stamp.

How much is this one worth?

(Note: this is THE single most glowey disc I've ever seen, i have it sitting in the front of a bin in my closet and it simply DOES NOT stop glowing, ever. Fully charged the thing is crazy bright. Lights up the entire inside of my car.)

128404_g.jpg

There is a used one on ebay going for like 35 right now but there's a different stamp.

How much is this one worth?

(Note: this is THE single most glowey disc I've ever seen, i have it sitting in the front of a bin in my closet and it simply DOES NOT stop glowing, ever. Fully charged the thing is crazy bright. Lights up the entire inside of my car.)

Glowflys are OOP. I live super close to the DGA and my good friend works there. I know they sell them at events for $30-40, ones that look like yours. Which is what I'd say your Glowfly is worth. But the market is weird on DGA collectibles. It really comes down to finding the right buyer. Not everyone is looking for these.. But it is true, Glowflys are without the doubt the best glowing disc ever.

Sweet, just looked at that one on eBay. It is much older, and more rare. It has "glowfly" stamped similar to how they would stamp the factor number on their Innova factored discs. I can see how that one is being bid up high even in used condition.

I'm half tempted to use this thing on some glow rounds this fall even though it's unthrown. Would make a perfect disc for short drives and upshots in pitch black. Thing literally does not stop glowing, ever. I'm looking at it right now and it's glowing.

I have this ce teebird. ghost stamp, and dumb color shapes on it. signed on the back, but fading. thanks for any help.
picture.php

I have this ce teebird. ghost stamp, and dumb color shapes on it. signed on the back, but fading. thanks for any help.
picture.php

weight and mold would help. also who's the jerk that wrote his name so big on the back? he must think he's good :popcorn:

174g, it is a not a TL, stamp is only visible if angled in good light

picture.php

It is clearly just a thrower, Collectable value is hard to judge with out the stamp, but this has very little, who is going to hang that up? but I am looking for a disc like that as a thrower, Let me know what you want for it....although if you knew what you wanted for it you probably would not be posting here :)

look at the 11x KCP I posted in the mp about ten minutes ago.. if you want to see a pearly teebird that is.

Haha I was actually just looking at it! I'd hop all over that if it were heavier.

I'm still thinking Monster, Orc, or Beast for that other disc though.

theres a pearly pro line monster I posted earlier this am if you're interested.

link here

Last edited:
8+/10
CE/10x Blend
174+ grams

Attachments

• 10x kc tb.jpg
    10x kc tb.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 10x kc tb back.jpg
    10x kc tb back.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 11