• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah pre barry leopards are kinda priced at 25 and the price goes up most for pearly, then up for bright colors and assuming the weight is around max weight.
those beast are great but people never pay more than 20ish

What are new Elite X Challegers worth, I have a few from 170-173g red. They have been out of print since december 2007, so four years. These are not the soft ones. Please let me know a value so I can move them, thanks

Attachments

• red_challengers.jpg
    red_challengers.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 14
I got these from my friend Mitch in the 2002 era when I lived in San Diego. I'm going to say they are 7's on the sleepy scale. I personally on threw the red and 9x, maybe 10 throws on each. I weighed both of those because the original weights were gone. There's quite a bit of ink on all of them.

Red - 182g

9x - 178

White - 180

IMG_20120119_181034.jpg

IMG_20120119_181321.jpg

What are they worth?

Any suggestions on a minimum price for these? I'm looking to unload and pay for a wedding (or a small part of it) next month! Thanks!

Any suggestions on a minimum price for these? I'm looking to unload and pay for a wedding (or a small part of it) next month! Thanks!

No idea, but when are you going to let some of us locals look through the Innova stuff you no longer throw? I'm sure you have some goodies that would lead me to help pay for your wedding.:)

I was thinking the ice bowl would be a good place to start. I have no idea what discs are worth, I'd like a little advice on that before hand though!

What are new Elite X Challegers worth, I have a few from 170-173g red. They have been out of print since december 2007, so four years. These are not the soft ones. Please let me know a value so I can move them, thanks

John, I had one of these earlier this year and I couldn't hardly give it away. That doesn't mean it's worthless naturally, but there don't seem to be many people clamoring for them. Though I'm sure they'll come out of the woodwork for you... :)

Not sure on the weight yet, but I have a millennium EXP1 about 7.5-8/10 that is a 1.7 run. If I'm not mistaking, most or all of these in this run were CE and I'm pretty much certain this one is... Any ideas on the value?

174 Kc pro teebird lots of ink on back 8/10 Has a very slick feel to it

I would say 35 - 40 maybe a bit more or a bit less. At the moment you can pick up 8+/10 Super clean without ink in the market for 50.

Cheers - Koffee

Pearly Blue 11x Teebird CA Mold—168G—9.5/10—no ink

I would say around 35 +/_ a bit would be a good point to start if selling it. Those pearly ones always go really fast and it is on the heavier side of the normal pearly ones I see pop up from time to time.

Cheers - Koffee

What about Yellow Saturn Comet—178G—8.5/10—Ink on inside rim. Middle row pic on the right.

Attachments

• IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 23
picked these up today
any idea on value
1- 10/10, 180, no ink ching roc, FLAT
picture.php

2- 10/10, 174, no ink 2 ring san marino aviar, sweet 1998 tourney stamp, stamp is magenta (bad lighting) nice grippy old DX plastic
picture.php

picture.php

3- 7-8/10 169, no ink Bulldog
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts