• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your absolute favorite thing about DG Course Review?

My favorite thing is probably tracking my scores, and seeing how good/abysmal I have been putting.

Looking up courses I havent played is also a big bonus.

From a functionality/design standpoint: I really like the simple layout and design, and the functionality of being able to track all the data (courses, reviews, ratings).

In terms of disc golf: It is an awesome way to find out about new courses, day dream about disc golf vacations, argue about which state is best for disc golf, read about new discs, and work on throwing techniques.

but.... the BEST thing about this site is that Tim consistently works on the site, and continues to make it better. Thank you Tim for sharing your skills and passion!

I have to agree with this. Without Tim, this site that we all check multiple times a day wouldn't be here. Thanks TIMG for the work involved in this and everything related to it.

Picking people's brains on the forums... and arguing with BENFTS (just kidding).

There are so many things to love. What got me hooked is the photos and the reviews of the courses, but nowadays I spend the most time on the forums, so I agree with Brother Dave that my favorite part of the site is picking people's brains. Sometimes I fear that I'm better at giving advice than taking it, but meh. That's just my forum persona. I love you all, whether it's obvious or not. (Timg, can you add a "love" smiley to the forums?)

Reviews of courses I plan to play in the future. This site is invaluable to me, wish it wasn't blocked from work or I'd use it more. Thanks Timg!

The "search map" feature is great. I had no idea how many courses were in my area till I clicked on that map and saw them all. Then if I want to learn more about the course I just click on the little basket on the google map and it takes me directly to the course's review page. I also like how most of the courses have course map links on them and a link directly to google maps which give directions to the course. I've already played (and successfully navigated) 2 excellent courses within 30 minutes of where I live that I didn't even know existed till I found this site.

how are we suppose to have a favorite thing about DGCR? this site has it all!

if i had to pick just one, it would be the course information. the course information on this site is unparalleled with reviews, course details, photos, links, and easy mapping features. no other site that i have found even comes close.

thanks timg!

Latest posts