• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your Ad-disc-tion?

Hi.

I don't have an addiction, but I do have over 40+ discs each of Destroyers and PDs.

PDs. Love em. A lot.

I also am addicted to Zephyrs, superheros and preemie discs...

I have a stack of old small bead Aviars waiting to be thrown

Which is funny because I've been throwing the same beat up one for 5+ years.

Roc3's for sure. Have Champions, Star and Mcpro with multiples of each some still stored in plastic to cycle in later. I'm planning on getting a g star this week for the winter too.

I just played today and took most the Roc3's out of the bag to try some of the DD mids. I left the beat in McPro in the bag and found myself using it the most so all the Roc3's are again back in the bag. I really should have known better!

I'm pretty bad with McPro Aviars and Valks in various plastic (DX, Star, F2 Champ Blizzard) too but not as bad as with Roc3's.

How's this for a strange fettish? I have about 30-35 discs and 7 of them are Condors...from 125 to 200 grams in both DX and Champion plastic...and I don't even regularly bag any of them...just like having them and messing around with 'em.

That is awesome! Getting into a serious subculture there.

As a (current) noob, I was very recently addicted to cheap lightweight drivers of all types. It was disturbingly fun to do all that online shopping--there's something magical about being under the $10 barrier that I really got caught up in. And free shipping! Such a sucker for free shipping. So now I have a dozen different discs from different brands that all fly more or less like a beat in 145g DX Leopard.

The good news is that a lot of the collection is in base plastic, so I can theoretically wear the discs out. Damn shame that getting banged up a little doesn't affect their flight more.

I have a stack of old small bead Aviars waiting to be thrown

Which is funny because I've been throwing the same beat up one for 5+ years.

Hahaha nothing quite like a beaten Aviar. I've been throwing my Star Aviar since 2006, and I do not ever intend on stopping. As far as I am concerned, it is still breaking in

PDs. About 25% of my little over 100 discs are PDs. Bag only two beat P-lines and one beat FR SPD but the closet just has to be full of PDs in Champ, glow and everything else.

All molds I carry in my tourney bag have backups. The two I usually spontaneously buy the most of are Wizards and Firebirds. I got a fairly decent pile of both molds ranging from max weight to 155 in various blends of plastic. I've never thrown one of either I didn't like.

Has to be Kraits for me. Whenever I have that oh-so-familiar itch to buy some plastic but just don't know what to grab, I default to a Krait. Mostly G-star.

oh man, i have some serious catching up to do. :(

i cant seem to have more than one of any of my discs. as soon as i do, it gets traded for something else i probably dont need.

Bright orange, then yellow discs. Brand is irrelevant as long as I can throw it. I guess I could throw in Sidewinders, Truths, Renegades and Spikes to that list.

Right now it's the KC Pro Aviar. This was my favorite putter and I left it at the park and it disappeared. I won't be without one again! I'm busy buying some spares.:)

PDs, Zones, and Wizards are my most hoarded backups. I'm starting to build a decent stash of thrower Rocs too.
Preemie Polecats are my collecting obsession. MVP special releases are a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I usually can't pass on an SS Warlock when I'm in a store, never hurts to have plenty of backups. I'll usually sift through the DX Rocs and grab any good feeling ones.

I have issues holding on to Destroyer, Firebirds, and Teebirds from Innova.

I also have a ton of Buzzzes. It seems that the bulk of my mid-range shots are will Buzzzes so quite a few of mine are well seasoned. Not to worry: I have a ton of backups!

Gateway has lured me into Wizards as well. I have too many of those...or perhaps...not enough!