• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your favorite color?

What color do you bag most?

• Red

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 65 35.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • White

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 19 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Swirly

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don't know that

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
I've gotten where I try to get bright, light blue and then (bright) pink. These colors also do well with clear Champion discs. Down here in Georgia, we don't have too many bright orange leaves on the ground; leaves turn brown then dead in the very brief autumns here, unlike the beautiful colors of Vermont and New Hampshire; so bright orange and chartreuse/bright neon yellow work well.

Almost no color works well in fall as it depends on what Kind of fall South Dakota might have. We have found that nothing except bright pink and hunter/florescent orange work in South Dakota Fall the best. However my Highlighter yellow green/green yellow discs work well in all conditions except a bit in spring they can get hard to see on some courses. Somehow either in buying online or in the store I have found that color is the one I find the most for my discs.

Really surprised yellow is popular. It's always the last color left when I'm ordering online.

Really surprised yellow is popular. It's always the last color left when I'm ordering online.

I order from places that do not give color choices so Amazon ends up with colors like Yellow and the Highlighter yellow green/green yellow color the most. Also that light blue color. I have found I have gotten lucky with all discs except the First Valkyrie I got.

White. It's the easiest color to find year round, assuming it doesn't snow where you throw

Is it a light yellow or a darker yellow? If Darker my Dragon and Star Valkyrie are about the same color like the one used for the Yellow in the Green Bay Packers modern uniforms not the 1950's style ones.

Kind of in between. Looks like a fresh stick of butter. I'm sure it's not unusual or anything. They probably made 1,000s of them but I've not personally seen that color on any other disc.

My color scheme in my bag follows the rule of: farther i can throw it, brighter it has to be. My blue with white rim, blue with orange rim and white with baby blue rim drivers really pop. I also have a super bright chartreuse driver thats awesome too.

Last edited:
Kind of in between. Looks like a fresh stick of butter. I'm sure it's not unusual or anything. They probably made 1,000s of them but I've not personally seen that color on any other disc.

I know what you mean. I have a Disc one of those Now pricey 100% Flat Top KC 12x ROC's from the 2009 ice bowl I played in, in max weight with full color stamp. The Disc is Ivory/bone color not white or slight off white color like most from that years Ice bowl. I bet they made some in the Ivory like the way most of the Pro Disc ended up that were labeled white but I have seen mostly those who have the same disc as me in white online when I was trying to price out the ROC I have. I have never used it so the disc is 9.9/10 yes it lost a tiny bit due to the discs plastic aging like on all discs. I do not remember how I got it, other then possibly wining my division, not a big feat when there were between 15-20 players.

White if I can't find what I'm looking for in White. I'm going pink, preferably soft but hot pinks will do as well after that it's any highlighter color and black putters, well black and white however, I'm finding myself feeling more confident with a black dagger in the hand and therefore making more putts so I'm leaning toward black these days

I like my bag to be multicolored so I don't have to dig through say a F1 and a couple F7s of the same color but different weights. I just grab the orange/yellow/black one I know I wanted.

So, when you are looking for a new disc, does color play a factor in your buying decision? Are you an all white guy? Do you think you just blue yourself? Is "chartreuse" really a word? What do you go for?

If there are any bass fisherman on this site they know what chartreuse is:thmbup:

as far as what colors I like and dislike really boils down to what color choices I have in the weight I want. If I have a choice I go bright to be seen better but most of the time I go with whatever is available in the weight and plastic I want. Seems like most of the time I have to settle for whats available verse actually being able to choose a color I want.

If there are any bass fisherman on this site they know what chartreuse is:thmbup:

Bout time to go chunk a chartreuse spinnerbait on a sunny flat for big prespawn females. I believe 18 of the top 20 bass were caught in March in Oklahoma.

pink is my fav

even my bag is pink

if i bought the disc on my own i will only buy pink

light blue is the second best

Bout time to go chunk a chartreuse spinnerbait on a sunny flat for big prespawn females. I believe 18 of the top 20 bass were caught in March in Oklahoma.

Heck yeah! gotta love pre spawn bass fishing! I used to own 3 kayaks but had to sell them because I needed the money but anyways. I love chasing big fish in a kayak. Tons of money to be won in competitive kayak bass fishing. I competed in the kayak bass Nations several years ago. I was doing as well as 8th place out of a 150 fisherman or so but my electronics died about half through and I was fishing blind at that point but still finished around 30-40th I think? I'm hoping to get another kayak one of these days and doing a few tournaments here and there. My buddy-Kurt Smits won this tournament last year and that single win pocketed him over $40,000 for a kayak fishing tournament! This year, 1st prize pays out $100,000 guaranteed. The field of talent is going to be a 1000 plus this year. Unreal that you can win that kind of money for a kayak fishing tournament. That's bassmaster orFLW money! CRAZY I tell ya! But anyways, back to disc golf!

But anyways, back to disc golf!

OK, gotta agree with elmex, pink and blue for visibility.

Used to do a bit of tourney fishing and ran a red Gambler 209TE. It was much purtier than any disc I've ever seen. That is crazy money for a kayak tourney.

Does anyone know why Latitude seems to not use many green or teal dyes? Bright greens and teals are my favorite but it's so hard to find green enforcers. I managed to find a couple green biofuzion defenders but I have yet to see anything in lucid/pogo or fuzion/gold in my colors of choice in the wild.