• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your favorite color?

What color do you bag most?

• Red

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 65 35.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • White

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 19 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Swirly

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don't know that

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
White if I can't find what I'm looking for in White. I'm going pink, preferably soft but hot pinks will do as well after that it's any highlighter color and black putters, well black and white however, I'm finding myself feeling more confident with a black dagger in the hand and therefore making more putts so I'm leaning toward black these days

When I can't find the color I want, I hope it is a color that is easy to find on 99% of the the time on most disc golf courses. I think of the Highlighter yellow green/green yellow most of my discs are and that is easily found on 99% of the time on courses. If not then I have yellow for two disc from Innova bought about the same time frame, then a light blue color for two Discraft discs. The majority of my discs are easy to find in the sumertime, a Valkyrie, my Champion Glow one is hard to find in the snow but I will use my slightly more Beefy yellow Star Valkyrie that is easy to see in the winter anyhow, Star is my winter and wet weather discs as Champion gets slick same for ESP to Z/Elite Z except for Destroyers are Champion only they were transitioning in 2014 from Avery Jenkins to Paul McBeth models when I got my Destroyers so I went with Champion lower dome. That I-Dye Destroyer is the only disc I have that I can't use in the winter besides my Glow Champion Valkyrie. That I dye Destroyer is mostly non color with a line of dye color but that disc is only really used when winds are big like over 30 mph for wind gusts with wind steady at 30 mph or more and if I am needing a straighter flying Destroyer to do max distance in a more open hole. If I need a beefy Destroyer disc in the winter I use My XL's either the ESP or the Elite Z one, the ESP is a bit beefy due to it being a lower dome then the old Elite Z XL bit not by much.

When I can't find the color I want, I hope it is a color that is easy to find on 99% of the the time on most disc golf courses. I think of the Highlighter yellow green/green yellow most of my discs are and that is easily found on 99% of the time on courses. If not then I have yellow for two disc from Innova bought about the same time frame, then a light blue color for two Discraft discs. The majority of my discs are easy to find in the sumertime, a Valkyrie, my Champion Glow one is hard to find in the snow but I will use my slightly more Beefy yellow Star Valkyrie that is easy to see in the winter anyhow, Star is my winter and wet weather discs as Champion gets slick same for ESP to Z/Elite Z except for Destroyers are Champion only they were transitioning in 2014 from Avery Jenkins to Paul McBeth models when I got my Destroyers so I went with Champion lower dome. That I-Dye Destroyer is the only disc I have that I can't use in the winter besides my Glow Champion Valkyrie. That I dye Destroyer is mostly non color with a line of dye color but that disc is only really used when winds are big like over 30 mph for wind gusts with wind steady at 30 mph or more and if I am needing a straighter flying Destroyer to do max distance in a more open hole. If I need a beefy Destroyer disc in the winter I use My XL's either the ESP or the Elite Z one, the ESP is a bit beefy due to it being a lower dome then the old Elite Z XL bit not by much.

WTF are you ranting about Casey???? You went way off topic here man, I mean way, way off. I mean, hell we all want about a subject sometimes but this is like a three or four topic rant. Get it together man.

Last edited:
WTF are you ranting about Casey???? You went way off topic here man, I mean way, way off. I mean, hell we all want about a subject sometimes but this is like a three or four topic rant. Get it together man.

I did? Colors in discs we own is part of the topic. Mostly what color is most in your bag. Yes i went far as to say that 2 of my discs can't be used in winter due to color but that was still on topic, I went on to say my substiutes in winter due to color problems. I may have went off base a bit with the Plastic choice but hey other then that point it was all about color. It was not put togther and that is my fault as I should have went in some form of order. My slight ADHD and rushing something before I forgot it was not the way to go.

I did? Colors in discs we own is part of the topic. Mostly what color is most in your bag. Yes i went far as to say that 2 of my discs can't be used in winter due to color but that was still on topic, I went on to say my substiutes in winter due to color problems. I may have went off base a bit with the Plastic choice but hey other then that point it was all about color. It was not put togther and that is my fault as I should have went in some form of order. My slight ADHD and rushing something before I forgot it was not the way to go.

Just razzin' ya man, it's all good brother, I myself am slightly ADHD (AF).